Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Barnabus Second Promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
I am a buccaneer, so my Kraken Skulls companion was Barnabus. Currently, he is level 37 and wants to promote for the second time (Sloth Buccaneer). I started to do this quest and got pretty far in. But I got to the part where I have to defeat some ships. 10 ships to be exact. I am not very good with nautical combat, so I always get boarded. This quest takes too long and Barnabus is my weakest companion, so to this day I have not promoted Barnabus to his full Sloth Buccaneer form. Could the quest be shortened in any way?
Thanks!
Bloody Dino Gordon, Level 44

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
BugBeef on Feb 23, 2013 wrote:
I am a buccaneer, so my Kraken Skulls companion was Barnabus. Currently, he is level 37 and wants to promote for the second time (Sloth Buccaneer). I started to do this quest and got pretty far in. But I got to the part where I have to defeat some ships. 10 ships to be exact. I am not very good with nautical combat, so I always get boarded. This quest takes too long and Barnabus is my weakest companion, so to this day I have not promoted Barnabus to his full Sloth Buccaneer form. Could the quest be shortened in any way?
Thanks!
After the ships it's really not hard from there on, and i recommend you do promote him, it's worth the time and effort.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Try going to one of the busier realms and finding someone else who needs to beat up the same type of ship, and gang up on them. You should be able to find someone as glad of your help as you are of his or hers!

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
Thanks guys, I just promoted Barnabus. This was a really long quest, but I trust this was worth my effort and time