Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A LOT of sidequests

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 23, 2013
Hallo, CyanGirl here, I just wanted to point out something that has been quite annoying for a long time. MooShu has (what seems to be the most) sidequests I have ever encountered in any P101 world. Ever. I always like completing all the sidequests in that world before moving on to the next one, otherwise I'd think I haven't completed it in full yet. And, as such, I can say that I've completed all the sidequests in Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, and Cool Ranch. But here, with just a month left for my premium membership, my patience is dwindling.

I think KI should take away some of the sidequests in MooShu, because dear Lord, there are a lot.

Loyal Emmaline Ramsey, lvl 53

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
CyanGirl on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
Hallo, CyanGirl here, I just wanted to point out something that has been quite annoying for a long time. MooShu has (what seems to be the most) sidequests I have ever encountered in any P101 world. Ever. I always like completing all the sidequests in that world before moving on to the next one, otherwise I'd think I haven't completed it in full yet. And, as such, I can say that I've completed all the sidequests in Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, and Cool Ranch. But here, with just a month left for my premium membership, my patience is dwindling.

I think KI should take away some of the sidequests in MooShu, because dear Lord, there are a lot.

You're only level 53. My first character didn't do most of the side quests and was level 53 when he went to Marleybone. My second character, however, did all of them and he was level 58 going in. And boy did it help!

Just remember to stay patient and think of the rewards!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CyanGirl on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:

I love side quests, the more XP, the better. If the main quest get to difficult or long a side quest may give that extra bump up needed.
Removing a side quest would be like losing a star from the sky.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Personally I absolutely love side quests, especially the ones in Mooshu. If you need help tracking them all down, the Pirate101 wiki is an excellent source.