Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A couple small issues

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 13, 2008
A friend of mine has the Subadai promotion quest, but can't enter the ravaged valley without advancing the story line over all.
Normally that wouldn't be a problem, except that my friend is already level 50 and doesn't want to lose a large amount of xp when the level cap is raised, another friend had a similar issue trying to complete the lvl 40 quest from the swashbuckler trainer. He couldn't get into Subata skyway until he was almost level 46.

Is there any way to give players a hall pass so that they can access areas that they have quests in even if they haven't done all of the homework.

Administrator
I haven't tried this out specifically in this instance, but I believe the "hall pass" you're looking for is the "Go To" button on your friends list, isn't it? In other words, I believe one of your friend's friends could travel to the Ravaged Valley and allow him to teleport in to complete the quest?

As for missing out on experience, KingsIsle has historically (with Wizard101) always added enough experience in expansions to hit a new level cap if one is given. The same rule would apply to Pirate101.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 14, 2012 wrote:
>> Edited for brevity <<
"As for missing out on experience, KingsIsle has historically (with Wizard101) always added enough experience in expansions to hit a new level cap if one is given. The same rule would apply to Pirate101."

This is very good to know, a number of have been concerned that once the next level cap is released, we were fearful that those who progressed in the story lines after achieving level 50 will find it extremely difficult to "make up" those XP that are earned past the cap. It would take thousands of non-quest fights to make up for the loss.