Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Zeke's Quest is WAY Too Easy

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 11, 2009
Yesterday I finally gained access into Monquista. One of the first things I did was talk to Zeke to get his quest to find the chess set kings. What disappoited me at first was the fact that I only had to find 5 of them. I soon realized that the 5 locations that the kings were in already come unlocked when you gain access to Monquista. So, around 15 to 20 minutes after entering Monquista, I had already finished Zeke's quest. Does anybody else agree that this could've been a tad bit more challenging?

Ensign
Sep 21, 2012
I have not done any of the Zeke quests yet, not even on beta but i do think that it could be a tad more difficult. Most people would not finish a zeke quest that fast unless a friend that was a higher lvl was helping them get into the areas.

Ensign
Aug 08, 2012
Can you show us where they locations are? this would be a great video to make

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Whether it's challenging or not, it's a great way to get an extra training point.

Here's the thing. Sometimes we need things a little easier. There are many quests that are long and difficult. It's nice to have something a bit less challenging once in a while. It keeps interest going in the game. If everything was difficult, there would be more people quitting or not taking the quest/challenge.

Ensign
Jul 19, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
Whether it's challenging or not, it's a great way to get an extra training point.

Here's the thing. Sometimes we need things a little easier. There are many quests that are long and difficult. It's nice to have something a bit less challenging once in a while. It keeps interest going in the game. If everything was difficult, there would be more people quitting or not taking the quest/challenge.
I agree, i dont mind if zeke's quests are easy, for one they just annoy me, but at the same time you pretty much need to do them, if there was a way not to do them i would. but making it easier suits me just fine.

Petty Officer
Nov 28, 2008
scurvy scarlet on Oct 16, 2012 wrote:
I agree, i dont mind if zeke's quests are easy, for one they just annoy me, but at the same time you pretty much need to do them, if there was a way not to do them i would. but making it easier suits me just fine.
I have to concur. Its almost necessary to do these just to keep up on the companion training. Having an easy one here and there doesnt offend me one bit. Its basically a hunt and exploration quest. I would rather it be easy and be able to get back to the storyline.

Ensign
Jul 25, 2011
It a treat that the Zeke collections quests aren't very difficult.

Ensign
Dec 30, 2011
BrynnerOfReign on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:

Completely and totally agree. Not everything in this game has to be difficult.

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
Something needs to balance out the holy water quest. ;)