Follow important game updates on Twitter @Pirate101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

What's Your Favorite thing about MQ?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
163
This is going to be a series of "what's your favorite thing" for every world. Enjoy And Good Hunting!
So, what's your favorite thing about MQ?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
pirate crusher on Oct 23, 2015 wrote:
This is going to be a series of "what's your favorite thing" for every world. Enjoy And Good Hunting!
So, what's your favorite thing about MQ?
I love the commander monkeys the ones with black and gold armour they are amazing, I have the monquistador veteran and hope he gets a paid promotion to this final tier!

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
263
I'm assuming this is taking place early 1900s when the years before WW1, Which would make sense since the Spainish Civil war took place before and they overthrew the monarchy, Not spoiling the game, but this game does follow a lot of historical things, so.

I like the historical things with it.
Especially killing all the monquistans that say "YOU CAN'T KILL ME HAIRLESS GIANT!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9777
witchdoctor of awe... on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
I'm assuming this is taking place early 1900s when the years before WW1, Which would make sense since the Spainish Civil war took place before and they overthrew the monarchy, Not spoiling the game, but this game does follow a lot of historical things, so.

I like the historical things with it.
Especially killing all the monquistans that say "YOU CAN'T KILL ME HAIRLESS GIANT!"
It is Imperial Spain of the late 16th early 17th centuries, monquistador=conquistador. MQ still has a monarchy BTW, King Gortez and Queen Eleanor.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
1362
Simple answer: monkeys!!

-Indigo

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
263
anecorbie on Jan 11, 2016 wrote:
It is Imperial Spain of the late 16th early 17th centuries, monquistador=conquistador. MQ still has a monarchy BTW, King Gortez and Queen Eleanor.
Thanks for that update, I've been off of pirate101 for a while, I'd like to see American Revolution Era, seeing they've made American Old West and parts of the Texas Revolution.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
97
I personally love the library where you where a monkey mask, and I also like the design of Zenda prison. The music is pretty nice too.

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
25
My favourite part of Monquista is probably the last dungeon. The idea of ancient caverns that run deep into the earth; with hidden treasure and artifacts. I just wish there were more ancient caves to explore. Monquista is a great place for some really interesting treasure hunts and story's. It just could be utilized more.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2037
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
I love the commander monkeys the ones with black and gold armour they are amazing, I have the monquistador veteran and hope he gets a paid promotion to this final tier!
Recent tier, you mean. There's bound to be new promotion tiers, so nothing is considered final, especially to companion promotions.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
2037
Sealioneer on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
My favourite part of Monquista is probably the last dungeon. The idea of ancient caverns that run deep into the earth; with hidden treasure and artifacts. I just wish there were more ancient caves to explore. Monquista is a great place for some really interesting treasure hunts and story's. It just could be utilized more.
Believe me, when Monquista expands, we may see some more ancient caves & such.

Other than that, I enjoyed the Cavern of the Crescent Moon, especially the tests we go through to get the Monkey's Paw.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9777
Sealioneer on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
My favourite part of Monquista is probably the last dungeon. The idea of ancient caverns that run deep into the earth; with hidden treasure and artifacts. I just wish there were more ancient caves to explore. Monquista is a great place for some really interesting treasure hunts and story's. It just could be utilized more.
There are two Sky ways at both ends of Moquista leading to.....where?

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
148
I really love the music, it's peaceful and I feel like I am in heaven every time I sail around there but that maybe because of the colours as well.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
anecorbie on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
There are two Sky ways at both ends of Moquista leading to.....where?
You tell me?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
9777
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
You tell me?
"That would be telling."

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Trimond297 on Jan 27, 2016 wrote:
Recent tier, you mean. There's bound to be new promotion tiers, so nothing is considered final, especially to companion promotions.
Maybe with more main companions, I don't think the monquistador explorers will get a fourth tier i don't think any enemy we face has a fourth tier they only go so far as three

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
anecorbie on Jan 28, 2016 wrote:
"That would be telling."
Woah anecorbie is blind mew confirmed!

Ensign
Dec 21, 2012
29
Favorite part about MQ: The peaceful background music

Least favorite part: Everything

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
242
Definitely the music in the Skyways. It's so beautiful! Best music in the game, hands down. Also, Monkey's Paw quest. Basically, everything about Monquista.

Ensign
Mar 24, 2012
29
I agree with Anecorbie. I believe Marlybone is Great Britain a little after the industrial revolution.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1465
Trustworthy NoahSt... on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
I agree with Anecorbie. I believe Marlybone is Great Britain a little after the industrial revolution.
I reckon they are still in the industrial revolution