The gold human

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 29, 2012
2
I am not sure if this quest is in Monquista or not, but I am trying to get the badge "The Gold Human." The quest is to bring Gortez and the gold monkey back to Puerto Mico. I think I got off track on other quests because I only have quests in Marleybone bone now. Any suggestions?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
Big glitch that is a storyline quest you defeat gortez in his whatever it is I wouldn't call that place a castle or palace then you go to perform mico then you unlock monquistador that is a big glitch

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
scarletfiresword on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
I am not sure if this quest is in Monquista or not, but I am trying to get the badge "The Gold Human." The quest is to bring Gortez and the gold monkey back to Puerto Mico. I think I got off track on other quests because I only have quests in Marleybone bone now. Any suggestions?
Perhaps you need to go back to the Porto Mico palace and talk to either the Governor or the Major Domo. You may have skipped one of them if you ported out after a conversation and the other one may be the one that closes that quest. I am going off of memory here so perhaps someone who has just done that quest can verify?

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
Perhaps you need to go back to the Porto Mico palace and talk to either the Governor or the Major Domo. You may have skipped one of them if you ported out after a conversation and the other one may be the one that closes that quest. I am going off of memory here so perhaps someone who has just done that quest can verify?
Ha don't you talk to the king and queen of monquistia

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Ha don't you talk to the king and queen of monquistia
Yes you do, later on in the story line. If the quest was just to get Gortez to Puerto Mico, then we do that there and then the Major Domo or the Governor tells us to go to the King & Queen. What I am trying to remember is the trigger that ends that particular quest.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
What ends it is talking to the king and queen then they tell you to do something at zenda. And they like attack you in the strong hold

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
6079
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
What ends it is talking to the king and queen then they tell you to do something at zenda. And they like attack you in the strong hold
Well hopefully that is it but I wonder since he must have talked to them since he is all the way into Marleybone now.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
1246
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
Well hopefully that is it but I wonder since he must have talked to them since he is all the way into Marleybone now.
I know that's why I said it's a big glitch