Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sewer Monsters-A Guide to Monquista Drains

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 01, 2013
So, this is a new guide I wrote. Sewer Monsters! It's a guide to the aggravating Monquista Drains instance. This will guide you through the dungeon, and keep your mojo potions packed...

Part 1: Bloodbats. Take the passage to a room full of Bloodbats. In order to win this battle, you have to be in a one space distance from them on the board. Once you complete this, move on to the lever.

Part 2: Spiders. Go back to the main room and go down the newly unlocked hall. It will lead to the catacombs. Go through the hallways until you find the spiders. Enter the battle, and defeat Longlegs, the main target. After that, go out of the catacombs and find the next lever.

Part 3: Renegades. Enter the tunnel the lever in Part 2 opened. You will find a cave full of Renegades. Defeat 6 of the Renegades in order to move on. Then use the lever.

Part 4: Final Fight. Find the Bandit Sanctum, opened with the lever. You will come across the Renegade commander, Aldo. Engage in combat with him. You'll have to take him down, but he uses Plan B-His soldiers are now the targets. Vanquish all of Aldo's minions, and then use his lever.

Part 5: The Way Out. Return to the main room, and find the last door to be opened. Go through the hall and up the ladder. Eventually, you arrive in the library. Talk to Librarian Jerome, and follow his tasks. Then, he'll give you a gorilla costume to use in Monquista City.

Now, that concludes my guide. Check out the next guide created by Mark Laveer, Buccaneer.

Next Guide: YOU PHULE!-A guide to Marco Pollo's Tomb

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Mark Laveer on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
So, this is a new guide I wrote. Sewer Monsters! It's a guide to the aggravating Monquista Drains instance. This will guide you through the dungeon, and keep your mojo potions packed...

Part 1: Bloodbats. Take the passage to a room full of Bloodbats. In order to win this battle, you have to be in a one space distance from them on the board. Once you complete this, move on to the lever.

Part 2: Spiders. Go back to the main room and go down the newly unlocked hall. It will lead to the catacombs. Go through the hallways until you find the spiders. Enter the battle, and defeat Longlegs, the main target. After that, go out of the catacombs and find the next lever.

Part 3: Renegades. Enter the tunnel the lever in Part 2 opened. You will find a cave full of Renegades. Defeat 6 of the Renegades in order to move on. Then use the lever.

Part 4: Final Fight. Find the Bandit Sanctum, opened with the lever. You will come across the Renegade commander, Aldo. Engage in combat with him. You'll have to take him down, but he uses Plan B-His soldiers are now the targets. Vanquish all of Aldo's minions, and then use his lever.

Part 5: The Way Out. Return to the main room, and find the last door to be opened. Go through the hall and up the ladder. Eventually, you arrive in the library. Talk to Librarian Jerome, and follow his tasks. Then, he'll give you a gorilla costume to use in Monquista City.

Now, that concludes my guide. Check out the next guide created by Mark Laveer, Buccaneer.

Next Guide: YOU PHULE!-A guide to Marco Pollo's Tomb
Can you help my swashbuckler with that instance because she is having difficulty and I could solo that on .Anyway thanks for the guide