Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

second monquistan sewer dungoen

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
    i cant get past it i get to the renegade monqiuestens and die help two faced megan dove gamer 2oo

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
First off try to level up by doing some side quests and other battles; level up your companions; and check your class trainer to see if you have learned everything currently available. Second, are you focusing on Aldo first? Cause if not that's a major problem. Third, ignore the musketeers behind the little dirt walls (or whatever they are) cause they'll leave after you defeat Aldo. Finally, try having at least two companions focus on one target. That always works for me. Merciless Nicole Underwood Level 16 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
Do some side quests to level up, level up your companions, strategize, and if all else fails -pauses for effect- play with a friend. I an' I hpoe you have good luck captain. Musketeer OUT