Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

napoleguin after gortez wins the civil war

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
hey what do you guys think will happen to napoleguin when gortez becomes king of monkista?muskateers rule

Captain
May 13, 2011
its a little weird. catbeard says gortez wants napoleguin to help win the monquista civil war, but he is never heard of or seen again after fort elena. maybe he went back to polaris

Petty Officer
Jun 02, 2013
we might follow him then after all a map peace cold have ended up in polaris

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Gortez dose become king you meet him again when you need the stormgate to Aq Nepoliguin is most likely rebuilding his army

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
gortez does become king yes but i dont think napoliguin actually helped with that i think his loyal followers at his village fought for him
im just worried the monquistians will blame me for luring him out and hunt me down

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sneaky George Quar... on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
its a little weird. catbeard says gortez wants napoleguin to help win the monquista civil war, but he is never heard of or seen again after fort elena. maybe he went back to polaris
Gortez does win the civil war with the help of Napoliguin, If you're a Buccaneer, you find this out during Barnabus's second promotion.

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
What if napoleguin turns on us? Yes I'm aware of the fact that we rescued him from fort Elena but what if he does ? Or what if he some how has say the seventh piece of the map and what if we get to Polaris to interrupt napoleguin being threatened by the armada and we get into an epic a battle against.... It would have to be Kane and his queen. If Polaris is the last place we go to before el dorado then we would need to get one other map peice from say grizzleheim from that ericka lady person so what if that happened? But then there might be a Valencia part two so we'll just have to wait and see

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
anecorbie on May 4, 2014 wrote:
Gortez does win the civil war with the help of Napoliguin, If you're a Buccaneer, you find this out during Barnabus's second promotion.
I checked the dialogue of that quest, and you're wrong.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
whatever happens if you remember he does owe us a favor...