Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquista Needs more diversity

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
In monquista they is not enough diversity of enemies I can even name the all right now off the top of my head.
Explorers, Crossbowman, veterans, sharpshooters, the general ones which are better than veterans with cool black and gold armour, the priest monkeys, spiders, scorpions, bats, undead monkeys, devil monkeys that's it.
That's it your stuck fighting boring overused enemies which most you have already seen from skull island, I feel like a drought and one million bananas along with a ruined castle should create weird new enemies also usually there are more than one animal type and there are only monkeys which can talk, I feel like monquista could go far and I hope a return there is very complex

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 17, 2015 wrote:
In monquista they is not enough diversity of enemies I can even name the all right now off the top of my head.
Explorers, Crossbowman, veterans, sharpshooters, the general ones which are better than veterans with cool black and gold armour, the priest monkeys, spiders, scorpions, bats, undead monkeys, devil monkeys that's it.
That's it your stuck fighting boring overused enemies which most you have already seen from skull island, I feel like a drought and one million bananas along with a ruined castle should create weird new enemies also usually there are more than one animal type and there are only monkeys which can talk, I feel like monquista could go far and I hope a return there is very complex
You may have a point about how there are the same enemies in Monquista again and again. Just like how they added new enemies &/or enemy creatures in Cool Ranch, maybe they could do the same in Monquista to better broaden the enemy variety.

Nevertheless, if more skyways & zones get made & launched, we may see more new enemies in Monquista, as more story updates get made.

Petty Officer
Oct 31, 2012
I just thought it was all about the battle of the planet of the apes and banana's! I liked the kitsch!

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
Most of the enemies in Monquista are alike, as many are monkeys. However, the enemies in the skyways are not monkeys, and if Kingsisle expands the world, we will definitely get new character models for companions.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
narnialover1104 on Dec 14, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy there pirates!
Most of the enemies in Monquista are alike, as many are monkeys. However, the enemies in the skyways are not monkeys, and if Kingsisle expands the world, we will definitely get new character models for companions.
Yeah but they are ugly purple and yellow batacuda somebody pressed random on the reskin button there

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
Yeah but they are ugly purple and yellow batacuda somebody pressed random on the reskin button there
That's to have the Batacudas in Monquista settle to the world's theme. I noticed them being reskinned. Fits kinda well, though.