Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Hear no Evil, See no Evil" maintenance thoughts

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy! I've some thoughts on doing maintenance work on that quest. Read this.

1. While talking to Sergent Garcega, the cutscene camera should focus on him while says his one line, "What's this? New prisoners go in around back. Get going! Wait - is that who I think that is? Never mind - move along.".

2. While talking to Martino Aguilar, the cutscene camera should focus on him while he says his line, "The Crown and the Holy Monquistition conspire to oppress the common folk. But we are striving to end their tyranny and build a better Monquista.".

3. While talking to Prior Andreo, the cutscene camera should focus on him while he says his line, "Peace be upon you, traveler. Have no fear - my cloister is... sympathetic to your cause.".

Well, those are my only thoughts on doing maintenance to that quest. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy! I've some thoughts on doing maintenance work on that quest. Read this.

1. While talking to Sergent Garcega, the cutscene camera should focus on him while says his one line, "What's this? New prisoners go in around back. Get going! Wait - is that who I think that is? Never mind - move along.".

2. While talking to Martino Aguilar, the cutscene camera should focus on him while he says his line, "The Crown and the Holy Monquistition conspire to oppress the common folk. But we are striving to end their tyranny and build a better Monquista.".

3. While talking to Prior Andreo, the cutscene camera should focus on him while he says his line, "Peace be upon you, traveler. Have no fear - my cloister is... sympathetic to your cause.".

Well, those are my only thoughts on doing maintenance to that quest. Hope that gets done soon. Thanks!
Agreed I already think number 1 is in game though