Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

quest idea

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
The name is deja vu and in it we do loads of things involving the early game. First, you know that tip that a companion says when they have a promotion? You get 3 of those, from your starter, your kraken skulls, and your presidio companion.
your starter companion says that the order of the white lotus needs your help again because the monquistadors, armada, troggys, and banditoads, have all attacked mooshu. your predisio says they found your brother in mooshu. And your kraken skulls says the next piece of marco pollo's map is owned by master li hark in mooshu so obviously you go there.
You then go talk to master Li Hark in the cave of the white lotus. You find that his map piece, along with your brother, were captured by the banditoads, monquistadors, armada, and troggys. You go to cool ranch, monquistadoa, and valencia dungeons in that order fighting all for types of foe in each, then you talk to many npcs is the four first worlds such as one eyed jack, then you go to a skull island dungeon where you find and fight max level versions of Deacon, Epp Opp Ork Ah Ah, Captain Blood, and the Valvida brothers. After this you grab the map piece and free your brother then recruiting him into your crew. Like my idea?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
kingme655 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
The name is deja vu and in it we do loads of things involving the early game. First, you know that tip that a companion says when they have a promotion? You get 3 of those, from your starter, your kraken skulls, and your presidio companion.
your starter companion says that the order of the white lotus needs your help again because the monquistadors, armada, troggys, and banditoads, have all attacked mooshu. your predisio says they found your brother in mooshu. And your kraken skulls says the next piece of marco pollo's map is owned by master li hark in mooshu so obviously you go there.
You then go talk to master Li Hark in the cave of the white lotus. You find that his map piece, along with your brother, were captured by the banditoads, monquistadors, armada, and troggys. You go to cool ranch, monquistadoa, and valencia dungeons in that order fighting all for types of foe in each, then you talk to many npcs is the four first worlds such as one eyed jack, then you go to a skull island dungeon where you find and fight max level versions of Deacon, Epp Opp Ork Ah Ah, Captain Blood, and the Valvida brothers. After this you grab the map piece and free your brother then recruiting him into your crew. Like my idea?
This would have been so much easier to read had you used punctuation, paragraphs and capitalization for the proper names.
As it was I had great difficulty reading it through. Your idea is over-complicated and we never have 3 promotions at once much less having them joined together.
I'm very sorry that I didn't like your quest idea, but don't let my opinion ( and its only an opinion ) discourage you.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I think it's best we all leave the writing to the pirate101 team; they're the ones who tend to the game
as a full time job

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
anecorbie on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
This would have been so much easier to read had you used punctuation, paragraphs and capitalization for the proper names.
As it was I had great difficulty reading it through. Your idea is over-complicated and we never have 3 promotions at once much less having them joined together.
I'm very sorry that I didn't like your quest idea, but don't let my opinion ( and its only an opinion ) discourage you.
Its not a promotion its a main quest. I'll fix the grammar.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 25, 2015
Dead Eye Luke on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I think it's best we all leave the writing to the pirate101 team; they're the ones who tend to the game
as a full time job
Just because we are not part of kingsisle doesn't mean we can't make up ideas.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
kingme655 on Aug 16, 2017 wrote:
I like that you were thinking about stuff to come, got inspired by a grand idea, and then was so excited about it you had to quick post it before you forgot any details :3
(in fact i found that to be endearing xD lol)

the idea of being able to track down the family piece of the map by way of rumors and 4 first world areas is pretty neat, though slightly redundant, however i do like re-introducing certain bosses at a higher level for an exciting challenge, thus the name choice of deja vu.. I also like the idea of being able to meet and add your long-lost brother to your crew for future adventures :) having your main 3 companions be the ones to tell ya something's up makes sense too..

tyvm for posting this idea and dont be shy to post more in the future as well, though after typing it next time, if you have time and can add punctuation or divide it up into sections for old peoples like me, well it might be a bit easier to decipher lol great start though :D

stormy jen silver