Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stitching

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Please tell me their are other pirates out there who would like to see the option of stitching ships and ship equipment. I personally don't like having to purchase another ship when you level up and go to a different world. To the pirates that like doing that...you like having different ships and maybe docking them at your house. That is fine and all. But their still should be an option for others who like to have the same ship. how many of you farm for outfits and get the perfect weapon for your pirate? Each one of my pirates has their own personality and the way they dress. Each has there own ship. With matching equipment and cannons. So why cant I be able to go to another world and be able to stitch the next higher ship and equipment? Along with a ship vendor that sells ships and a vendor that sells equipment, their should be a ship contractor...whatever you would want to call him. Please not the stitching women everytime! I like taking down ships with others because it is easier...and I wont put newer equipment on because I don't like my ship being mismatched. If I get boarded...that is ok to. I like fighting like that. Get bored just sinking ships anyway. Just wish you could earn a couple scrips for boarding. Not any easier fighting by boarding Sorry off subject...My level 70 galleon from scrimshaw looks good with the figure head and the cannons and the sails. I have a lower level pirate with a Marlybone ship...matching rudders, the cannons and a figurehead. Can not win battles anymore without help. I am stubborn!! LOL I just wont purchase other cannons or figure heads because I don't like them...see what I mean. any comments or yars would be appreciated. Or any comment is good
Summarize...ranting
ship stitching
Scrips when boarding
The floors in the shops are all the same no matter where you go
Don't make the game any easier
fix the presidio...way to easy
Ok I doneLove the game!!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
nitewalker7180 on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
Please tell me their are other pirates out there who would like to see the option of stitching ships and ship equipment. I personally don't like having to purchase another ship when you level up and go to a different world. To the pirates that like doing that...you like having different ships and maybe docking them at your house. That is fine and all. But their still should be an option for others who like to have the same ship. how many of you farm for outfits and get the perfect weapon for your pirate? Each one of my pirates has their own personality and the way they dress. Each has there own ship. With matching equipment and cannons. So why cant I be able to go to another world and be able to stitch the next higher ship and equipment? Along with a ship vendor that sells ships and a vendor that sells equipment, their should be a ship contractor...whatever you would want to call him. Please not the stitching women everytime! I like taking down ships with others because it is easier...and I wont put newer equipment on because I don't like my ship being mismatched. If I get boarded...that is ok to. I like fighting like that. Get bored just sinking ships anyway. Just wish you could earn a couple scrips for boarding. Not any easier fighting by boarding Sorry off subject...My level 70 galleon from scrimshaw looks good with the figure head and the cannons and the sails. I have a lower level pirate with a Marlybone ship...matching rudders, the cannons and a figurehead. Can not win battles anymore without help. I am stubborn!! LOL I just wont purchase other cannons or figure heads because I don't like them...see what I mean. any comments or yars would be appreciated. Or any comment is good
Summarize...ranting
ship stitching
Scrips when boarding
The floors in the shops are all the same no matter where you go
Don't make the game any easier
fix the presidio...way to easy
Ok I doneLove the game!!
I'd rather craft a ship than stitch it.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 12, 2016 wrote:
I'd rather craft a ship than stitch it.
Well that is good to!! Either way, to have one ship for my pirate through the worlds of the Spiral...good for me.