Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Soulution to the Cat Pirate problem.....

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Well, here goes.

Suppose, just supposing now.......KI sold a re-skinned Cat Pirate companion for December? It would have all the same moves, critical music (with some jingles and Christmas-like sound effects added in), and design, but it would be re-skinned so it would be different from the Boochbeard Cat Pirate. Here is what it would be named and what it would be like.

Name: Icy Malin Chat. (I'll let you figure out what that name means. The first word is English. The other 2 are French.)

Type: Polarian Cat Pirate.

Design: All-white Cat Pirate with silver/grey outfit. Swords would be colored to look like they're made of ice. His voice would be different from his normal Cat Pirate counterpart, since he is from Polaris. So his voice would have a Polarian accent to it.

What do you guys think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Aug 22, 2016 wrote:
Well, here goes.

Suppose, just supposing now.......KI sold a re-skinned Cat Pirate companion for December? It would have all the same moves, critical music (with some jingles and Christmas-like sound effects added in), and design, but it would be re-skinned so it would be different from the Boochbeard Cat Pirate. Here is what it would be named and what it would be like.

Name: Icy Malin Chat. (I'll let you figure out what that name means. The first word is English. The other 2 are French.)

Type: Polarian Cat Pirate.

Design: All-white Cat Pirate with silver/grey outfit. Swords would be colored to look like they're made of ice. His voice would be different from his normal Cat Pirate counterpart, since he is from Polaris. So his voice would have a Polarian accent to it.

What do you guys think?
This is a pretty good idea, but many players have asked, time and time again, for a re-skin or different cat to fill that kitty shaped void in our crew. It hasn't happened yet, I'm beginning to think we'll never get one.

Ensign
Jul 21, 2012
I say its great but ya might wanna go into more detail.
Try my companion maker it might help but Your awesome :D
www.pirate101.com/forum/the-tavern/random-topic-pirate101-companion-maker-8ad6a425569792d40156a8c2d7561182?page=1

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
This is a great idea! Unfortunately for me I never got the opportunity to purchase the bundle as I joined after it was gone and even if I had I couldn't afford the $90 it took to buy it. I have wanted the cat companion ever since. But, unfortunately Anecorbie may be right, the Cat companion my still be out of reach.

Petty Officer
Jan 09, 2010
To keep everyone happy it should be a "new" cat model, not just a re-skin of the existing one.