Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A Pirate101 Movie!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
It has been a long time since anyone has done anything like this. I was feeling creative today, so i decided, why not? I am now in the process of making a Pirate101 movie, (it may evolve into a series if it gets enough positive feedback) called "The Curse of the Crystal" *dramatic orchestral hit* I am still developing the storyline, it is not yet set in stone, but i have already filmed, edited, and uploaded 3 cinematic trailers, they are on YouTube. just search up my name. All content i make is friendly for all ages, there will be no swearing or inappropriate content of any kind in my videos. Let me know what you think or any ideas you may have! See you in the skyway!

Fearless Rob

Bosun
Aug 10, 2011
fearless robert sp... on Nov 16, 2019 wrote:
It has been a long time since anyone has done anything like this. I was feeling creative today, so i decided, why not? I am now in the process of making a Pirate101 movie, (it may evolve into a series if it gets enough positive feedback) called "The Curse of the Crystal" *dramatic orchestral hit* I am still developing the storyline, it is not yet set in stone, but i have already filmed, edited, and uploaded 3 cinematic trailers, they are on YouTube. just search up my name. All content i make is friendly for all ages, there will be no swearing or inappropriate content of any kind in my videos. Let me know what you think or any ideas you may have! See you in the skyway!

Fearless Rob
That's a pretty good idea!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Fearless Rob
Very exciting, Fearless Rob.
May I give some critique? Check spelling and grammar before using narration: Armada should be in caps as it's a proper name, and in the first trailer, you used the term "for he and his crew" the correct usage would be "for him and his crew".
The second trailer was the most exciting, because you used more action with quick cuts.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Fearless Rob
I forgot to add this: can you make the quality better in your game? It looks a bit rough and blurry at times.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
anecorbie on Nov 18, 2019 wrote:
I forgot to add this: can you make the quality better in your game? It looks a bit rough and blurry at times.
Oh thank you sorry i missed that haha. And yes i will definitely work on that. It is tough to keep the resolution higher because in order to do the camerawork i have to crop the video slightly so people can see the UI. If anyone knows how to turn off the UI entirely i would be appreciative. Because then i could do better camerawork and have a bigger image to work with. therefor making the shot have higher resolution.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
chiliman05 on Nov 18, 2019 wrote:
That's a pretty good idea!
Thank you! i am pretty excited!

Community Leader
fearless robert sp... on Nov 20, 2019 wrote:
Oh thank you sorry i missed that haha. And yes i will definitely work on that. It is tough to keep the resolution higher because in order to do the camerawork i have to crop the video slightly so people can see the UI. If anyone knows how to turn off the UI entirely i would be appreciative. Because then i could do better camerawork and have a bigger image to work with. therefor making the shot have higher resolution.
ctrl + g

Writer, Editor, Administrator, and Pirate PvP guy at FinalBastion

Check us out for all things Pirate101 and Wizard101 PvE/PvP

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Matthew525011 on Nov 21, 2019 wrote:
ctrl + g
Wow you just made this project a whole lot easier for me thanks lol