Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please Help Me!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
Hello, I am an regular swashbuckler pvp. I am not very good however and i need some help! I currently have fan, toro, and sarah as companions and all the friar sand gear but the robe, I have a revive eye patch and I am max level. I really want to become good at pirate101 pvp so please, help me! Thanks!

Petty Officer
Aug 06, 2015
Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
After two to three years of being in Pirate101central instead, I've decided to drop by because I usually don't have a membership. However, I do have a max level swashbuckler as well. First step is getting the right gear. In my opinion, gear that gives you:
2-3 assassin strikes
1 extra hide
2-3 valor fortress
1-2 revives
1 reduce accuracy charge (can be from pet)
...will help you a lot. It's a luxury, but if you can, try to get Purge Magic from Bishop since it helps against all of the shields.
It takes time to create a good pet, and I think you're already on top of that, so now the strategy. I can offer you mine, but I think you should take a trip to Central for Technomage's recommendations (he's better than me). There are many guides there for all of the classes.