Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

If you could create a mount, what would it be?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
I'm sure we all have a mount idea in the back of our minds. Let's share them! For me it would be a Hawkules mount where he drags you around as the walking animation. Truly a mount worthy of the SON OF ZEUS.

Ensign
Apr 24, 2013
If I could create a mount it would be a mount where you are controlling Stupendor-X (giant mech you use to fight Stormzilla in Mooshu).

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
We have a couple of different round rolling mounts that we ride on top of, but I would love to see us rolling around inside of a wicker "hamster ball" like in one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Another idea I had would be where we ride atop a Cannon, and the idle animation would be where the fuse goes out and we have to re-light it.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Two words. Giant. Crab.

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Lookit Light on Sep 20, 2022 wrote:
Two words. Giant. Crab.
I'd laugh if we made a record breaking size mount that was a crab

Ensign
Feb 20, 2014
My personal Ideas for Pirate 101 Mounts

A ball of fire that chases you around. When you've stopped moving, the ball of fire smolders, but when you make a sudden move, for instance, walking, the fire ignites and starts chasing you. Inspriation, the ball of chains; except it's the opposite, where you'd walk faster rather than the slow movement given by the ball of chain mount.

A hopscotch mount. Not a mountain per se, but the walking animation. I think it would be a cool idea to implement because we only have one mount that's not as noticeable, and that's the rollerblades. Also, the concept sounds unique

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
NobleOtter on Sep 20, 2022 wrote:
I'd laugh if we made a record breaking size mount that was a crab
Are we talking Ray Harryhausen-sized giant?

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2022
Willowydream on Sep 21, 2022 wrote:
Are we talking Ray Harryhausen-sized giant?

Bigger.

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
NobleOtter on Sep 21, 2022 wrote:
Bigger.
Do it! Make the Titan Crab a reality!

Ensign
Jul 30, 2016
Anything that gives energy

And pets, Pirates are way over do for some energy pets please

Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
Lookit Light on Sep 21, 2022 wrote:
Do it! Make the Titan Crab a reality!
Wait! Wait! We've got this all wrong!

We do not need Titan Crab. What we need is...

JUMBO SHRIMP!!!

Ensign
Nov 25, 2020
I am thinking a sky dragon mount like the one from Mooshu would be awesome to add! The idle animation could be that dragon spits fire on occasion.