Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Baron Samedi Standard and Yuletide Companion Set

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
After this winter sale came out, I thought of buying the Yuletide companion set as this would mesh perfectly with My Witchdoctor char and the Baron Samedi Standard I use to buff my undead companions. After purchasing the set in the crown shop and addig the companions, I encountered a problem. The standard doesn't work on any of the 3 spirit companions as I thought it would. So, just a heads up to KI, please fix this oversight. Thanks.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Grintch on Jul 24, 2019 wrote:
After this winter sale came out, I thought of buying the Yuletide companion set as this would mesh perfectly with My Witchdoctor char and the Baron Samedi Standard I use to buff my undead companions. After purchasing the set in the crown shop and addig the companions, I encountered a problem. The standard doesn't work on any of the 3 spirit companions as I thought it would. So, just a heads up to KI, please fix this oversight. Thanks.
But are they undead? Though transparent, they seem to be idealized concepts of Giving, Receiving & Returning. Rather like the three spirits from Dickens A Christmas Carol.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Grintch on Jul 24, 2019 wrote:
@Bat Masterson - be sure to add this to the question when you ask the team about these Yuletide Companions.