Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question regarding the possible pillow fight

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Last pillow fight we got credit for pillows we sell. Will we get credit if we just trash the pillows from our backpack or will we need to sell them?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Avery Court Grace on Feb 16, 2018 wrote:
Last pillow fight we got credit for pillows we sell. Will we get credit if we just trash the pillows from our backpack or will we need to sell them?
Pillow Fight is returning?
If it's run as it was last time, then any pillows you gain are automatically counted, no matter what you do with them afterward.

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Avery Court Grace on Feb 16, 2018 wrote:
I hope we'll get credit for pillows we trash(if we take a screenshot first). I also hope our pirates can work as a team. I currently have 2 pirates(on the same account) I play on equally and I don't want to have to choose one of them for Pillow Fight? What if one of them got max gold and I wanted to switch to farming on my other one? Hopefully, we'll get to trash pillows and have our pirates(on the same account) working together as a team.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2009
RRRRZZZZ419 on Feb 16, 2018 wrote:
I hope we'll get credit for pillows we trash(if we take a screenshot first). I also hope our pirates can work as a team. I currently have 2 pirates(on the same account) I play on equally and I don't want to have to choose one of them for Pillow Fight? What if one of them got max gold and I wanted to switch to farming on my other one? Hopefully, we'll get to trash pillows and have our pirates(on the same account) working together as a team.
As Stated by Anecorbie, if it's done the same way, it won't matter what you do with them. And as for working together, I think it goes by pirate, not by account. You should be able to trash pillows on one and still get credit for them.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Here are the rules as stated from the first time the event was announced:

1. Only pillows gained by players as loot drops between.........will count to the total. Bazaar purchased pillows will not count to the total.^

2. You may sell your pillows after you acquire them to make room in your backpack.*

3. Pillows are counted per character not per account +

^
Those pillows you had prior to the event weren't counted, either.
* Since they're counting pillows as drops, as they drop; it doesn't matter whether you sell the pillows or trash them or put them in your home
+ Just choose one pirate to gather pillows, you 'll get more that way.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Thx Anecorbie! Yeah i figured that it would be counted as a pirate got them and it wouldnt matter what we did with them, but I just wanted to double check. I hope the contest happens soon. Seems like in the KI Live they were excited for it as well.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Avery Court Grace on Feb 20, 2018 wrote:
Thx Anecorbie! Yeah i figured that it would be counted as a pirate got them and it wouldnt matter what we did with them, but I just wanted to double check. I hope the contest happens soon. Seems like in the KI Live they were excited for it as well.
Which part of KingsIsle Live mentioned the pillow fight? I watched it from start to finish and the only mention of an event coming was W101's 5 BOXES or Lost Pages ( Currently W101 is running the 5 BOXES. )

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
anecorbie on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
Which part of KingsIsle Live mentioned the pillow fight? I watched it from start to finish and the only mention of an event coming was W101's 5 BOXES or Lost Pages ( Currently W101 is running the 5 BOXES. )
I think it was just a comment made by Tom, as it would be nice to do it again sometime. Leah tends to agree when he says stuff, so people took it as a given.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
At 1hour 10 min 30 seconds a pirate asks about the pillow fight contest and if we are getting another one. They then have a fun little pillow fight and answer the question. It was very amusing. So now I am all excited for the event to come back. Hope that helps.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Avery Court Grace on Feb 23, 2018 wrote:
At 1hour 10 min 30 seconds a pirate asks about the pillow fight contest and if we are getting another one. They then have a fun little pillow fight and answer the question. It was very amusing. So now I am all excited for the event to come back. Hope that helps.
Thank you, I tend to skip the questing parts of the KI Live and concentrate on the "Wizard News" or "Pirate News" of the show.
It seems that Tom & Leah were prepared for this question as they had to reach down for those pillows & fight.
Leah demonstrated Swashbuckler sneakiness in her last attack, beware, Tom, beware!

Ensign
May 04, 2017
This is kind of last minute but where do you go to get the pillows?? All I see is that you should get them as loot drops from fights from Skull island and I tried that but haven't gotten anything.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SweetTeaKu on Mar 11, 2018 wrote:
This is kind of last minute but where do you go to get the pillows?? All I see is that you should get them as loot drops from fights from Skull island and I tried that but haven't gotten anything.
Welcome to the message boards, SweetTeaKu! Drops are random, so I would try ( if KI repeats this event in the future ) different parts of Skull Island.
The event is over now and I hope you got enough pillows ( at least ) to be a runner-up!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Sad I missed the pillow fight. It's very busy season for me........

Virtuous Dante Ramsey