Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bundle Ideas

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Ok, so recently, Wizard101 got a new Bundle, the Carnival Bundle. The bundle looks great, but I don't play Wizard101 due to the story line being too long and not having enough time to play through it all due to my busy life. I felt very disappointed that Wizard101 got yet another cool, new item while Pirate101 got nothing, so this thread is for you guys who share my pain to join and make your own Bundle Idea. Perhaps if one of your ideas are good, they'll get added to the game, since this game needs bundles so players can come back. Since it's October and close to Halloween, my idea for a Bundle is the "Luddite's Bundle." Lots of people are complaining about Boochbeard Bundle being retired, so this Bundle comes with a Black Cat Companion, Black Cat Radical Attire, Black Cat's Slicers, some kind of Ghost Ship, and a new Cemetery house. My Luddite's Bundle will solve lots of problems. First and foremost, we get a new cat companion, the Black Cat. Second, the attire it comes with resembles Captain Swing's attire, weapon included, so those who have promoted Bonnie (not me) and can't farm Captain Swing anymore can still get his gear through the Bundle. To differentiate it from Captain Swing, the gear should be dye able to promote variety. On top of that, I really hope the cemetery house gets added because Pirate101 also needs a bit more variety when it comes down to picking the right house. All the houses in the Crowns shop are getting a little redundant now, we need something new. Let me know what you guys think about this new "Luddite's Bundle" that I came up with. Thanks and have a great day everyone and I hope to see you guys in the Spiral again after my long break away from Pirate101!
In short, the Luddite's Bundle will solve the Boochbeard Bundle issue by giving everyone a Cat Pirate companion and the Captain Swing issue, as you can not farm him anymore if you promoted Bonnie Anne to Fox Highlander. This bundle kills two birds with one stone so I really hope it is taken into consideration. I'm looking forward to hearing all of your replies on my Luddite's Bundle. I will also add that this Luddite's Bundle comes with a mount since no current bundles have mounts included. The Luddite's Bundle comes with a 4 person undead Cat Pirate mount! We need more Bundles that come with a mount and we need more Cat companions. Let me know what you guys think and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
crimsonreaper5 on Oct 25, 2017 wrote:
Ok, so recently, Wizard101 got a new Bundle, the Carnival Bundle. The bundle looks great, but I don't play Wizard101 due to the story line being too long and not having enough time to play through it all due to my busy life. I felt very disappointed that Wizard101 got yet another cool, new item while Pirate101 got nothing, so this thread is for you guys who share my pain to join and make your own Bundle Idea. Perhaps if one of your ideas are good, they'll get added to the game, since this game needs bundles so players can come back. Since it's October and close to Halloween, my idea for a Bundle is the "Luddite's Bundle." Lots of people are complaining about Boochbeard Bundle being retired, so this Bundle comes with a Black Cat Companion, Black Cat Radical Attire, Black Cat's Slicers, some kind of Ghost Ship, and a new Cemetery house. My Luddite's Bundle will solve lots of problems. First and foremost, we get a new cat companion, the Black Cat. Second, the attire it comes with resembles Captain Swing's attire, weapon included, so those who have promoted Bonnie (not me) and can't farm Captain Swing anymore can still get his gear through the Bundle. To differentiate it from Captain Swing, the gear should be dye able to promote variety. On top of that, I really hope the cemetery house gets added because Pirate101 also needs a bit more variety when it comes down to picking the right house. All the houses in the Crowns shop are getting a little redundant now, we need something new. Let me know what you guys think about this new "Luddite's Bundle" that I came up with. Thanks and have a great day everyone and I hope to see you guys in the Spiral again after my long break away from Pirate101!
In short, the Luddite's Bundle will solve the Boochbeard Bundle issue by giving everyone a Cat Pirate companion and the Captain Swing issue, as you can not farm him anymore if you promoted Bonnie Anne to Fox Highlander. This bundle kills two birds with one stone so I really hope it is taken into consideration. I'm looking forward to hearing all of your replies on my Luddite's Bundle. I will also add that this Luddite's Bundle comes with a mount since no current bundles have mounts included. The Luddite's Bundle comes with a 4 person undead Cat Pirate mount! We need more Bundles that come with a mount and we need more Cat companions. Let me know what you guys think and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 39 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 21 Buccaneer-in-Training)
Woah! That Luddite's Bundle is a great idea! I'm sure you'll have to pay much, much more than the others for all this awesome stuff but I think it's totally worth it!

Also love the idea of a new House. We need that too - we need that Luddite's Bundle!

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012