Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favorite B movie snippets

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
With all the wonderful threats and moral sapping snippets our foes (and friends) toss at us, what are your favorites? Both Pirate and Wizard, since I can't remember what lines come from which game.

Two of mine...

So, Roscoe me boy, I see you still have all your fingers. Good for you!

I shall quench my thirst with the tears of a vanquished wizard.

Captain
Apr 24, 2016
Sam Underhill on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
With all the wonderful threats and moral sapping snippets our foes (and friends) toss at us, what are your favorites? Both Pirate and Wizard, since I can't remember what lines come from which game.

Two of mine...

hello!

I have a couple, like two or three for each game!

pirate:

indeed, your as mad as a hatter! -lucky jack russel to phule, VA2, the machine docks

har! good idea missy! -ratbeard to gracie conrad, marleybone, the wreck of the victory

kill them, my children, kill them all. -kane to our team, VA2, the machine control room

wizard:

the mirror will break, the horn will call, from the shadows I strike, and the skies, will fall! -morganthe, mirror lake, zafaria

hmm, the rest ill have to get back to you on.

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Sam Underhill on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:

Two of mine...

The whole dialogue of the Ettins in Aquila.

"So, little two-eyes come for my lyre? Now you die!"
"Why die? Why we never talk out problems like reasonable Ogres."
"We are not ogre. We are Ettin! Now. Prepare to die, tiny one heads!"
"You are testy. You never get enough sleep."
"Because you snore! First we are killing to eyeses! Then we take nap."
"You take nap. I'd enjoy a few moments' peace. Right. Done preparing to die, two eyes?"
"Because now we fight!" - Ettins

Have fun,
See you piratin' somewhere in the Spiral!