Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darkmoor Deathspitter problem

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 17, 2015
Hi! I'm willing to start a Musketeer and i want to make sure i have a powerful weapon ready for my pirate.
And the weapon of my choice is Darkmoor Deathspitter

But the problem is that i don't even know if Darkmoor Deathspitter is a lot more uncommon than other weapons in the Ashes of the Armada pack, or is it as rare as other weapons

I've been watching some videos about opening Ashes of the Armada packs, and rarely i've seen the Deathspitter pop from it

Help!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Serenelle on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:
Hi! I'm willing to start a Musketeer and i want to make sure i have a powerful weapon ready for my pirate.

But the problem is that i don't even know if Darkmoor Deathspitter is a lot more uncommon than other weapons in the Ashes of the Armada pack, or is it as rare as other weapons

I've been watching some videos about opening Ashes of the Armada packs, and rarely i've seen the Deathspitter pop from it

Help!
It depends how many packs you're willing to buy to get it. As you know drops are random in this game you may get it the first time or after many dollars spent on many packs.
I have bought quite a few packs of the Ashes of the Armada and I will say that weapons appear frequently ( just my experience. )
These are very good weapons for those who don't have the time/inclination to farm the Haywire weapons from the Dreadnaught.
I've managed to get 2 Deathspitters, in comparison with 3-4 of the other weapons. The only weapon I haven't been able to get is the Anubis Staff.
I know my answer may not be able to help you, but I wish you the very best of luck!

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Serenelle on Apr 21, 2017 wrote:

Help!
The Darkmoor Deathspitter is an excellent weapon. It's a big part of achieving Over Watch rank 5 and that means you knock your opponents back when you hit them. It's very useful for halting those pesky Bucks and Bucklers when they charge. I actually think that most of the weapons you get from the Ashes packs are better than the Haywire weapons, because they do more damage and grant added ranks of epics like Over Watch, Double Tap, Relentless etc. As far as how frequently the Deathspitter 'pops', I'm sure that it's just as common as any of the others.

One little Musket tip for you...if you're able to farm Santa Rana's hat, it also grants Over Watch. Then if you were able to morph an Over Watch pet (which I would be glad to help you with) you could switch to the Nefarious Orb and still receive the benefits of Over Watch rank 5 by using the team Over Watch buff. If you use the Nefarious Orb, you're on your way to rank 5 Double Tap. Then train the available ranks of Readied Spell and that's like having a longer range Over Watch. They both trigger during the same round and after doing that, the epic chains you become capable of are pretty impressive. The Witchy Musket is a really good build. It's superior to just a pure Musket and I think most prefer it to the Melee Musket. When you use the build I described and add a bomb or two to the mix, your enemies are usually dead before they can get to you :)

Ensign
Jun 17, 2015