Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig Companion: Distribute it again, please

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 12, 2015
The rare Ninja Pig companion has really only ever been given away at two giveaways in the early days of Pirate101. To my knowledge, the last large-scale distribution of the Ninja Pig happened in 2015, almost 7 years ago. And Ninja Pig codes were never made available to European players of Pirate101.

With Pirate101's 10th anniversary soon coming, I can't help but feel like it's long past time to give newer players a chance to get this fellow. Can another distribution kindly be made to happen?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It would be nice to see more Ninja Pig codes distributed. The original distribution seemed a bit odd to me - my wife received codes for three of the sneaky little oinkers; I didn't receive any, despite joining Pirate on the same day. I may be misremembering, but I think she received her codes in the physical mail - so she may have had our physical address on record with her account and KI may not have had an address listed for me.

Happily, she gave me one of the codes.

The 10th anniversary would seem like a good time for another distribution, as Lookit Light suggests.

-Indigo Ring