Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bundle Please / new Packs ?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
How about a new Bundle please as part of what your putting out

HooDoo bundle was the last one / and that was a LONG long long time ago /

Captain
Jun 10, 2013
Lieutenant
Jul 18, 2016
Krigleblort on Sep 13, 2017 wrote:
How about a new Bundle please as part of what your putting out

HooDoo bundle was the last one / and that was a LONG long long time ago /
I'd also like a new Pirate101 bundle or a new pack. I own all Pirate101 bundles (plus Boochbeard beta Bundle) and it sort of breaks my heart how we haven't gotten a new bundle for Pirate101 yet. It also breaks my heart the most that Ashes of the Armada pack did not last very long. There are tons of pirates out there, with me being one of them, who have already recruited all 4 Haywire Armada companions and have called it quits on the Armada pack forever. Same deal goes with the Grizzly Bear pack for me, except in my case I don't have all the bears, but I don't need anymore bears since I already got Baar, who is the best bear in the pack, and Yohr the Swashbuckler bear, who is my number one favorite bear. I also have Laarn as an added bonus. Since there aren't much packs to choose from at this time, I have to go back to my Beta roots and farm Tribal Crew packs again, as I am lacking in the dinosaur department. The only dinosaur I have is Lemba Moonskull the Musketeer dinosaur but I am trying to get Holkun Doomhorn the Buccaneer dinosaur. If you're opening packs, I wish you the best of luck!

Sincerely,
Stormy Elijah Silver (Max Swashbuckler)
Corrupt Zane Silver (Max Privateer)
Dark Blaze Sharp (Max Witchdoctor)
Sly Brady Silver (Level 35 Musketeer-in-Training)
Merciless Toby Silver (Level 20 Buccaneer-in-Training)

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I would love to see a Polarian bundle for Pirate101.

Ensign
Jun 25, 2014
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Maybe for P101 Birthday we'll see a new bundle or pack.