Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gallant Defense + Nausica interaction

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Centaur's charge and her Point Blank shots are classified as a melee attacks so when set up correctly against gallant defense the attack should still hit. However when used again'st gallant the mechanic classifies it as neither ranged or melee for if it was ranged it would attack contessa but since it's not it should attack the target.

Me and my friends tested this out in a controlled environment and came to this conclusion. I have made a sepearate thread on central with a video showing us replicating this and showing how it works.

To Ratbeard can you confirm how this interaction is supposed to work? given how useful contessa is and the popularity of Nausica.

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?60145-Gallant-Defense-Nausica-interaction&p=298289#post298289

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I saw the video, and I am shocked at the way Nausica is disrupted by this.

Lieutenant
Aug 17, 2014
Everyone in the pvp community will use this to win, don't bring your Nausica into pvp for awhile.