Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Spirit Sight and Gris-Gris?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 22, 2008
I recently started a Witchdoctor character and for now I decided to go Shooty/Staffy to use the Clandestine Trainer's skills. I've played a Witchdoctor before and I know the Staffy Shooty weapons should have a range of 4 in battle with the Spirit Sight, however mine is only reaching 3. Just for continuity's sake I tried it with the Serpent's staff and it does reach the correct 4 squares so either the Gris-Gris Set is bugged or the whole of Shooty/Staffy are bugged with Spirit Sight.

Developer
Jerricho1195 on Sep 28, 2016 wrote:
I recently started a Witchdoctor character and for now I decided to go Shooty/Staffy to use the Clandestine Trainer's skills. I've played a Witchdoctor before and I know the Staffy Shooty weapons should have a range of 4 in battle with the Spirit Sight, however mine is only reaching 3. Just for continuity's sake I tried it with the Serpent's staff and it does reach the correct 4 squares so either the Gris-Gris Set is bugged or the whole of Shooty/Staffy are bugged with Spirit Sight.
Or the spirits only want you to use Spooky weapons.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Jerricho1195 on Sep 28, 2016 wrote:
Now that you mention it, I noticed too, but I wasnt certain...

It's not the weapon to be sure as I use a level 55 shooty/staffy.

Ensign
Jun 22, 2008
Has there been any word yet as to a fix for this bug?