Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Combo Weapons and Epic Talents

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Ok so I saw a guy in pvp using a stabby and shooty weapon, and he was by far the most dangerous enemy at the time not because of his power those were annoying to though. When he attacked he could use both gun epic talents and and melee epic talents. It was insane he just kept hitting me with burst fire, double tap, relentless, and others pains. I have a slashy and staffy weapon and my question is that can I use staffy epic talents with my slashy and staffy weapon like mojo echo and other staffy epic talents?

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
The short answer is yes, you can combine staffy talents with slashy talents. However, readied spell and coward's bane will not work if you have a melee weapon of any sort. Mojo echo and mojo rising on a pet are probably the most useful staffy talents overall.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Yes, just like the shooty/stabby combo weapon your opponent was using you can use staffy epics with a combo weapon as well.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
One place to find complimentary powers and talents are the "hidden" trainers in Corsair's Channel. To get these specific talents and powers you will need Practice Points or you may have to redo your powers and talents.

Petty Officer
May 27, 2009
Ok thanks all who responded to this post. I asked a friend about this and he said no, but that was before I met mr "I'm gonna kill you in one round by just attack". So thanks again.

Bold Ryan Richardson (lvl 70) and noobs.