Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion is attacking my pet

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 08, 2011
In the Cave of Typhon, for some reason Billy the Kid's "parting shot" epic is triggering whenever my white-tailed jackalope moves away from him. The bunny jumps as if dodging an attack, in addition to Billy's attack animation, but luckily no damage messages seem to be popping up (I think).

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Captain Clown on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
In the Cave of Typhon, for some reason Billy the Kid's "parting shot" epic is triggering whenever my white-tailed jackalope moves away from him. The bunny jumps as if dodging an attack, in addition to Billy's attack animation, but luckily no damage messages seem to be popping up (I think).
thats odd that never really happens to anyone i know who you should talk to one eyed jack he can help ye

Administrator
Hi! Can you give us any additional information leading up to this bug? Were there any specific skills used previously to this occurrence?

If you do have a way of reproducing this bug, it would be very helpful.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*