Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pvp need improvements.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
i think pvp needs improvements. first of all any time i take my level 50 witchdoctor to start doing pvp and then i see around 6 level 20's and 30's then i say to make this fair, everyone against me. But do they listen? Nope! They just keep on going on my side every time i think because its because they think i will one shot them, and first of all i'm not good at pvp so i dont care just telling you that i have troubles with pvp :P.

two faced terry cog level 50
virtorous henery fluke level 15
john level 10

i go by is: Nothing is impossible if you try and believe in yourself :)

Ensign
Jan 20, 2009
Also, an auto-heal and auto-companion revive after a match would be nice.

Ensign
Jan 20, 2009
Also, you can jobu's embrace the barrels to get a bunch of health, which is a little crazy.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
i actually think that pvp in pirate 101 is OK but it might need improvements like more companions joing you and etc. by buccaneer sly octavio

Ensign
Apr 28, 2011
I want a lobby like in wizard101, but I want some changes. Here are the changes I want it to have:
  • Instead of doing the "confirm" thing (annoying D:), I'd want to have a fifteen second countdown when everyone joined, and people could exit the battle whenever, even in the countdown.
  • You can see both teams' levels, no matter what.
A pvp Skyway would be nice too!

Bloody Nigel Templeton, Level 28

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
MrToro123A on Mar 24, 2013 wrote:
I want a lobby like in wizard101, but I want some changes. Here are the changes I want it to have:
  • Instead of doing the "confirm" thing (annoying D:), I'd want to have a fifteen second countdown when everyone joined, and people could exit the battle whenever, even in the countdown.
  • You can see both teams' levels, no matter what.
A pvp Skyway would be nice too!

Bloody Nigel Templeton, Level 28
Nice idea.

Merciful.
Noah.
Davis.
Lvl 50 privateer.

Petty Officer
Dec 09, 2012
So, PvP does need improvements, we've all said that. So, PvP, should have player and companion revival. There doesn't have to be a lobby, but there is always an area open, so people don't have to wait for PvP as they do now. Also hidden should become invisible to other players, only problem is, what if the opposing team steps into the square that a hidden person is on?

Petty Officer
Jan 18, 2013
This is a lot worse than wizard spar chamber. I liked that one. but this is just bad. I mean, come on! you actually have to have the people you want to battle with you. and why can't you just join a scheduled battle that is hosted by someone else. KI, try to make it more like wizard sparing.

Name: Arthur Lanyard
Type:
Level: 50

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor of awe... on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
i think pvp needs improvements. first of all any time i take my level 50 witchdoctor to start doing pvp and then i see around 6 level 20's and 30's then i say to make this fair, everyone against me. But do they listen? Nope! They just keep on going on my side every time i think because its because they think i will one shot them, and first of all i'm not good at pvp so i dont care just telling you that i have troubles with pvp :P.

two faced terry cog level 50
virtorous henery fluke level 15
john level 10

i go by is: Nothing is impossible if you try and believe in yourself :)
i know right! every time im the pro lvl 50 with newbies (under lvl 10), i suddenly have a little mob after me no matter what i do

sneaky george quarton, the pvp buccaneer

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
They think you're cool, obviously, and know that if they're on your team they'll win. Who doesn't want to win? Switch realms or get on a lower level character. You could also switch realms then ask one of your higher level friends if they want to PvP.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Really needs ship pvp, also needs to have more companions if its just 2 people, also needs to be within 5 levels of one another, because every time i go i there i see 7 lvl 50's just waiting for someone to fill in that 8th spot, so many trips to the life fountain
lvl 25 Robert Privateer- Is it just me or are circles pointless

Ensign
Aug 24, 2012
What they should make is like in w101 a place were you can go to rank or practice (when they make rank)
right now there are just to many low lvl people in the arena and they are really annoying you try to do a pvp with high lvl people only and they join so they should make it like w101 were you put from what lvl to what lvl

Ensign
Nov 10, 2012
zuto4011a on Jun 5, 2013 wrote:
Really needs ship pvp, also needs to have more companions if its just 2 people, also needs to be within 5 levels of one another, because every time i go i there i see 7 lvl 50's just waiting for someone to fill in that 8th spot, so many trips to the life fountain
lvl 25 Robert Privateer- Is it just me or are circles pointless
so right i always see lvl 5 going against lvl 40 i mean cmon they need to make it fair to both teams two faced megan dove lvl 13 swashbuckler