Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oingo Boingo = Disappointing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 21, 2009
Man am I bummed. With the new patch I was anxious to unlock the Water Mole Sumo Oingo Boingo. So I did and then paid the 7495 in crowns excited to promote him up and get him added to my crew.

My excitement was short lived when I discovered that he only gets one promote and only 1 epic. Not even a good epic like vengence strike or relentless. Just 1 single useless epic.

For the amount of crowns I spent on him I would expect he be at least as good as Fin Dorsal. As it is, in terms of battle value, he doesn't even make my first page of companions.

Buyer beware on this guy. He's just expensive eye candy.

Major disappointment.

Ensign
Aug 26, 2012
Quiet Robert on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
Man am I bummed. With the new patch I was anxious to unlock the Water Mole Sumo Oingo Boingo. So I did and then paid the 7495 in crowns excited to promote him up and get him added to my crew.

My excitement was short lived when I discovered that he only gets one promote and only 1 epic. Not even a good epic like vengence strike or relentless. Just 1 single useless epic.

For the amount of crowns I spent on him I would expect he be at least as good as Fin Dorsal. As it is, in terms of battle value, he doesn't even make my first page of companions.

Buyer beware on this guy. He's just expensive eye candy.

Major disappointment.
Vengence strike and ralentless are both great epics...