Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Favortie Phrase

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
What's your favorite phrase in Pirate101? Mine is Josey Quail's phrase,"You a bounty hunter? Well, we all got to make a living ... but dying ain't much of a living."

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
coolster50 on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
What's your favorite phrase in Pirate101? Mine is Josey Quail's phrase,"You a bounty hunter? Well, we all got to make a living ... but dying ain't much of a living."
Shiver me... Timberrrrs!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Let's see... my favorite phrases so far are Joey Karo's phrases. To quote his hilarious words, "You... You imbecile! You hulking idiot! You worthless fin head! I'm ruined! Ruined!", and... "Enough! Take your Grumwort! Take it! I'm ruined... ruined! Who knows that it's like to be me?" End of quote. He was very funny! A big laugh! I'll keep a close eye on more of my favorite phrases.

Community Leader
Old Scratch when we have to fight the ghosts of a bison's ancestor's pets: "I and I did not see that coming."

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
In a Mooshu puppet show but there's one and his name is X. X. Curse you Khotan Ninja Piggys!

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
My personal favorite is from my mentor Mordekai it went something like this " You are no buccaneer, i cannot teach you, my lessons would break you in half " , so glad I'm a buccaneer then

I also like the phrase from Dead Mike at Bounty Island if i remember correctly, " Great, can we go home now?" and at the Drain in Monquista City, " This place is worst then Bounty Islan "

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Clownsanity on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
Shiver me... Timberrrrs!

That is one of my favorites as well!! Go ratbeard

Ensign
Dec 27, 2008
The best line has to be El Toro's when getting ready to fight the Stormzilla.

"Just to be sure...we are inside a huge suit of armor to fight a giant electric lizard? I did not sign on for this!"

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Trimond297 on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
Let's see... my favorite phrases so far are Joey Karo's phrases. To quote his hilarious words, "You... You imbecile! You hulking idiot! You worthless fin head! I'm ruined! Ruined!", and... "Enough! Take your Grumwort! Take it! I'm ruined... ruined! Who knows that it's like to be me?" End of quote. He was very funny! A big laugh! I'll keep a close eye on more of my favorite phrases.
Typo correction: "What". Sorry about that.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Some of my favorites are Subodai when he says "I'm am not afraid!"
I aslo like Old Scratch's line "Captain, something wicked this way comes, believe it!" because it's a direct link to Macbeth with the three witch sisters and the anime Naruto, where the main character, Naruto, constantly says "Believe it!" of course this could just be a coinsedence.

But I really love this seen in Cool Ranch:

Bonnie Ann: "You're Froggo Villa? But you're not even a frog!"
Froggo Villa: "How do you know what I am? I am wearing a mask."

Lol Bonnie Ann's sarcasim is so funny to the story!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
El Toro has a lot of good lines. One of my favorites is "No... that's just my shoe".

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Another great line from El toro after we find out his identity: " You had no idea... there is no shame in that" or something like that. Lets be honest here we all knew it was him.

Ensign
Aug 18, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
Old Scratch when we have to fight the ghosts of a bison's ancestor's pets: "I and I did not see that coming."
That's my favorite phrase from Old Scratch.. After he said it was I was like, "I did not see that coming either, Old Scratch!"

Yes.. I tend to talk to my characters when they say something.

Crafty Kiley Hawkins Lv: 50
Dashing Cody Lv: 8 (Yes, I made a guy character because I like to see how the guys outfits are compared to the girls, since they tend to get cooler looking gear.)

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
my favorite phrase is when cat beard really made ratbeard mad and was about to get all violent with the cat until Kan po stopped him and said "enough in order to claim the future you must let go of the past"
(or at least that is what I think he had said I may have gotten it wrong)

Brave Victoria Sharp lvl 50

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
AstroStorm on Jan 30, 2013 wrote:
My personal favorite is from my mentor Mordekai it went something like this " You are no buccaneer, i cannot teach you, my lessons would break you in half " , so glad I'm a buccaneer then

I also like the phrase from Dead Mike at Bounty Island if i remember correctly, " Great, can we go home now?" and at the Drain in Monquista City, " This place is worst then Bounty Islan "
I like that one to

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
selfish and funny Wing Chun quote from Skull Cave

Wing Chun: I can swim across but you and the fox will never make it

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
The one from El Toro's promotion quest, "This water is cold. (splash) Blast! Confounded fish, they are to fast. And now... HA! HA! (splash) No. That is just my shoe." Awesome!
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Aug 18, 2011
wiz11110 on Feb 8, 2013 wrote:
The one from El Toro's promotion quest, "This water is cold. (splash) Blast! Confounded fish, they are to fast. And now... HA! HA! (splash) No. That is just my shoe." Awesome!
Bristly Kevin
Haha, that is definitely one of my ongoing list of favorite phrases.. so far nothing has been able to beat Old Scratch's reaction to the bison's pets though, especially since both him and I were thinking the same thing.
Crafty Kiley Hawkins

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
my fav phrase is when old scratch say captain my captain.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
the doctor on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
my favorite phrase is when cat beard really made ratbeard mad and was about to get all violent with the cat until Kan po stopped him and said "enough in order to claim the future you must let go of the past"
(or at least that is what I think he had said I may have gotten it wrong)

Brave Victoria Sharp lvl 50
For Buccaneers, Kobe says "enough! we are not here to argue!" ahh, Kobe is always so serious.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Birgus when we're trying to find Ned's grave and have to go into Old Stratch's lair, " So long as we don't have do read anymore bad poetry" or something like that.

Ensign
Nov 28, 2009
My favorite quote is Monkey King's "Gotta Collect em' All!" Hmm sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Ensign
Feb 01, 2013
Yea it's that quote coolster..My favorite quote is when Egg Shen says "He swindled you!,We can't take this lying down!"Which I figured Captain Avery cheated me on the boat.Which I disliked the first boat..I thought the necklace was worth more than..that boat.

Ensign
Sep 29, 2010
My favorite phrase has to be from sarah steele when we were freeing napoleguin
"next thing he'll want us to do is collect his trousers from valencia."

Ensign
Jan 21, 2011
I personally like Monkey King's "Monks always know things!"