Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Father Owl quest bug?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 27, 2012
Anyone else having problems turning in head dress quest to father owl?? He is not showing up at gold creek like he should now....? Stuck until this gets fixed....... have sent message to tech support but ..... still waiting.....

Nimble Valerian Nelson

Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
theres a problem with brother owl. when i walk over to his space i cant talk to him while i have a quest for him does anyone know what the problem is?

Administrator
Hi. Thanks for your bug report! If you have submitted a support ticket for this issue, stay tuned to your email. We have a temporary solution to help you so you may continue questing.

We think we have a permanent solution to this problem, but until it is fixed, please avoid teleporting to a friend who may be further along in the quest than you and in the process of already talking with Brother Owl, Sister Snake, or Brother Wolf. This could cause your character to become stuck again and in need of further assistance.

Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully this will be resolved soon.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*