Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ninja Pig Assassin obtainable?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2009
There was a code for the Ninja Pig companion, but was there one for the Ninja Pig Assassin? Is there anyway to obtain the Ninja Pig Assassin companion or is it just a creature in the game you fight? So far I've been searching how to get the Ninja Pig Assassin but I can't find anything . (This is the throwing star one not the one with melee)

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Xtreamjason on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
There was a code for the Ninja Pig companion, but was there one for the Ninja Pig Assassin? Is there anyway to obtain the Ninja Pig Assassin companion or is it just a creature in the game you fight? So far I've been searching how to get the Ninja Pig Assassin but I can't find anything . (This is the throwing star one not the one with melee)
The Ninja Pig was given away via Marco Pollo's Map. It was a puzzle mailed out to people who had a Membership currently active on Wizard101, or had joined Pirate101 right on the first day of Pirate101's public launch. Now, just like the Cat Pirate, the Ninja Pig is now a retired companion, and it has been stated that it will never come back. But, it has been rumored that the only way to get it now is to have a KI employee PERSONALLY give you a code for it. Sorry, mate. It seems the odds are stacked against your favor.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Xtreamjason on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
Hullo! I believe the ninja pig companion is now a retired companion. This is from a guide on Pirate101 Central of all companions.

Ninja Pig-obtainable by a code in Marco Pollo's Map, given out as a promotion in 2012 via actual Mail
(www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?22240-Illustrated-Guide-to-Companion-s-Locations&highlight=storm+shark+companion)

There's your answer, hopefully it helps.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55

Ensign
May 10, 2009
Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully the Ninja-star ninja pig () will be added to somewhat an event similar to the shinobi pig event. Because having 2 ninja pigs would be amazing.

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
warriorscreed on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
The Ninja Pig was given away via Marco Pollo's Map. It was a puzzle mailed out to people who had a Membership currently active on Wizard101, or had joined Pirate101 right on the first day of Pirate101's public launch. Now, just like the Cat Pirate, the Ninja Pig is now a retired companion, and it has been stated that it will never come back. But, it has been rumored that the only way to get it now is to have a KI employee PERSONALLY give you a code for it. Sorry, mate. It seems the odds are stacked against your favor.
There are still players that have unused codes, so there is sometimes an occasional contest where you can win one. In fact there is one starting in a few days http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/showthread.php?55815-Ninja-Pig-Companion-Trivia-Contest