Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ocean Bundle

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
A bundle based on the high seas :D

It comes with

1 Hammerhead shark companion (Swashbuckler
an underwater palace house
a Baby Hammer pet (hammerhead pet but super cute and tiny)
a high sailing outfit (For the pirates who want to look like sailors)
a 3 headed shark mount (think Cerberus in shark form)
a pair of shark daggers (stabby weapon that gives sneak attack)
and 5000 crowns or 1 month membership

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Rachel Dreamsong on May 12, 2014 wrote:
A bundle based on the high seas :D

It comes with

1 Hammerhead shark companion (Swashbuckler
an underwater palace house
a Baby Hammer pet (hammerhead pet but super cute and tiny)
a high sailing outfit (For the pirates who want to look like sailors)
a 3 headed shark mount (think Cerberus in shark form)
a pair of shark daggers (stabby weapon that gives sneak attack)
and 5000 crowns or 1 month membership
oooo, i like it

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
LOVE This I would buy this, an underwater house ( like the one in Wiz101) I'm crazy about mermaids. There's a hammerhead pet available in crown shop already though - how about a jellyfish? And isn't Mordekai supposed to be the last Hammerhead? However I love this bundle idea!
Or how about a Triton or Mermaid as a pet or companion? I see a Triton companion as a buccaneer and Mermaid as a witchdoctor ( she could have Charm as a power.)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
anecorbie on May 13, 2014 wrote:
LOVE This I would buy this, an underwater house ( like the one in Wiz101) I'm crazy about mermaids. There's a hammerhead pet available in crown shop already though - how about a jellyfish? And isn't Mordekai supposed to be the last Hammerhead? However I love this bundle idea!
Or how about a Triton or Mermaid as a pet or companion? I see a Triton companion as a buccaneer and Mermaid as a witchdoctor ( she could have Charm as a power.)
The bundle's pet is a more chibi/cute version (While the hammerhead in the crown shop is more grown) and you could never get enough sharks :P

Also by the Mordekai being the last Hammerhead argument (I am not sure if he is suppose to actually) shouldn't the hammerhead mount be retired seeing as they cant get more? Just a thought (Maybe the Bundle companion could get promotion quests that reveal that he was an old friend of Mordekai)

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
I hope they will add pets and multi person mounts to the game

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on May 13, 2014 wrote:
The bundle's pet is a more chibi/cute version (While the hammerhead in the crown shop is more grown) and you could never get enough sharks :P

Also by the Mordekai being the last Hammerhead argument (I am not sure if he is suppose to actually) shouldn't the hammerhead mount be retired seeing as they cant get more? Just a thought (Maybe the Bundle companion could get promotion quests that reveal that he was an old friend of Mordekai)
Your right and I do this bundle idea. I really hope to see a mermaid pet though, my Myth wizard has one, and she's super cute and powerful!