Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay- Captured!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Another Roleplay. The main gist is that your character is captured by the Armada, either you surrendered or they beat you in battle. However you want it. Just have your pirate captured, in Cadiz or recently on an Armada ship. You can escape, but if you get captured, you can't try again for 5 posts. (I mean 5 posts from the time you get captured again.) I'll start the role play when we have enough characters taken. Characters available are:
-Bishop
-Rooke
-Armada Jailer set 1 (Marine and Musketeer)
-Armada Jailer set 2 (Marine and Battle Angel)
-Kane
-Your Pirate
Whatever isn't taken will be taken by me. Have fun!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Um, so, the roleplay isn't starting yet? *rereads post* Oh! I see. Well, I guess I'll just play as Emma (Jenkins. Emma Jenkins. My pirate. The one who can't cook. Don't get confused.).

She was fighting, losing, fainted, and then woke up in the brig of an Armada ship. Details later.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin's here for another misadventure of his. He tried to fight Rooke, and he managed to beat him with his Pokemon friends, but he was swarmed by armada and they forced him to surrender. He said, and I quote, "Catch me if you can!" And they did by clothes-lining him with a Marine's poleax, which he was thrown toward a Dragoon which fell on him, and now he's here.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai got captured and tossed in the same brig as Emma. Cell next door. Somehow, they didn't read the wanted posters quite so well, and left him with his metal gauntlets. They have hidden blades.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Just, wow. The armada has its moments you know. I've only got 2 Pokemon this time, and hopefully that's enough to get us out, along with your blades and Emma, Alcotts. And speaking of Alcotts, how's Felix faring? (You know, aside from being banished and all.)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
Just, wow. The armada has its moments you know. I've only got 2 Pokemon this time, and hopefully that's enough to get us out, along with your blades and Emma, Alcotts. And speaking of Alcotts, how's Felix faring? (You know, aside from being banished and all.)
Felix has been planning something new and big, something that could destroy everything.
So, yeah, life is normal.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Hey could Felix by some chance spare me? His last attempt to defeat me failed thanks to Toaster's (My Flareon) Flash Fire ability. And if he fired back, oh someone would have more than 3rd degree burns. Not Felix, but a certain legendary bird.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Justin299oo on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
Hey could Felix by some chance spare me? His last attempt to defeat me failed thanks to Toaster's (My Flareon) Flash Fire ability. And if he fired back, oh someone would have more than 3rd degree burns. Not Felix, but a certain legendary bird.
Kai: Ask Felix, not me!
Felix: No. Ask Laura!
Laura: *continues fighting off armada soldiers.* Guys, I could use a litt- *She gets captured*

Laura will in Kai's cell.

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
*passes out laughing so hard* So, Felix, Kai, and Laura is my groups first priority in that case.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
this is a nice role play idea but honestly i might have to think about it lets just say my grammer and spelling aren't very good