Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Sound of Music

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
One Eyed Jack, I need to ask you something; When are we going to get music for our houses? Wizard101 has music for their houses, you know with the phonograph and what not. Also, can we get some combat music for the Brawling Hall and the Spar Chamber, as well as inside houses with battle arenas? I hope you respond Mr. Jack.

Ensign
May 07, 2013
I agree. There's something missing, when I go into my bunk-house, and it's still as a tomb, save for the occasional stepping noise by me or my companion ...

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
AuroraGriffin2000 on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
I agree. There's something missing, when I go into my bunk-house, and it's still as a tomb, save for the occasional stepping noise by me or my companion ...
ya that's creepy

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Quentin Atherton on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
One Eyed Jack, I need to ask you something; When are we going to get music for our houses? Wizard101 has music for their houses, you know with the phonograph and what not. Also, can we get some combat music for the Brawling Hall and the Spar Chamber, as well as inside houses with battle arenas? I hope you respond Mr. Jack.
I agree with you on the pvp music. Usually the last place I was at before pvp was skull island. So then whenever I'm battling, the skull island music is playing. That music is calm and sometimes, I forget I'm in a battle when that music is playing.

Rachel - Level 41

Administrator
Quentin Atherton on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
This was added to the list a few weeks ago! Cross your fingers and thanks for your feedback!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
This was added to the list a few weeks ago! Cross your fingers and thanks for your feedback!
Your welcome. Here -takes Valencian Yum bottle out of treasure chest- this is one of my finest Yum brands, it is aged to perfection. Take it as a token of my gratitude.

Captain
May 13, 2011
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
I agree with you on the pvp music. Usually the last place I was at before pvp was skull island. So then whenever I'm battling, the skull island music is playing. That music is calm and sometimes, I forget I'm in a battle when that music is playing.

Rachel - Level 41
gotta agree with that. if i log in when im inside the hall, i hear the character selection music. only other music i can hear is skull island, even in battle. there should be a randomized battle music. i always thought the WC battle music was a little piratey