Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Animation Error

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2013
Hey fellow pirates!
I was in Admiralty Foyer when one of the dog soldiers on the circle "walked" off the circle, but then back on track around the circle. This is minor, but I would like it to be fixed please.

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
Athena Wisdom God on Feb 14, 2015 wrote:
Hey fellow pirates!
I was in Admiralty Foyer when one of the dog soldiers on the circle "walked" off the circle, but then back on track around the circle. This is minor, but I would like it to be fixed please.
A fix is not necessary for an animation for a pointless dog soldier. As long as it doesn't mess with any side quest or main quest, a fix is not needed.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55

Ensign
Jan 29, 2014
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
A fix is not necessary for an animation for a pointless dog soldier. As long as it doesn't mess with any side quest or main quest, a fix is not needed.

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55
the crowns button fof free crowns needs more videos

Commodore
May 31, 2009
KatherineDragonBla... on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:

Katherine, level 65
Insincere Iris, level 55
Some of us really do enjoy the hard work that KingsIsle has put in to this game and Wizard101, and the wonderful detail in every world makes the journey through the game even more incredible. Minor animation errors, no mater how small, can still carry weight. In my opinion, it is not something to simply brush off even if it doesn't directly affect a quest goal. I'm not demanding a fix; a quick peek at the issue to see if it could be corrected would satisfy me.