Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

MB automobile mount

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
in wizard101 has anyone seen those marleybone cars parked by the side of the road?

i think it would be cool to have them in pirate101!

already have a motorized pennyfarthing. why not a car? it would fit with the theme of marleybone

AND it cant be a new car. its gonna be one of those old fashioned ones like the first ones ever made

Jordan Armstrong- Lvl 55

Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
That actually would be pretty cool, but make it a double mount instead. You are the driver, and your friend sits in the front seat. Or maybe it could be the first ever four person mount! Owner is driver, and the other three sit in spots in the car. One in the front seat, and two in the back seat. Then you drive around, and pressing the space bar activates a horn. I think that would be loads of fun, and would be really awesome to own. I would totally buy one.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Cool idea but I don't think it's going to happen. We're pirates. I find it hard to imagine seeing motorized cars driving on the dock or on the beach. Pirate101 has to keep the theme. So cars wouldn't be ideal.

Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Cool idea but I don't think it's going to happen. We're pirates. I find it hard to imagine seeing motorized cars driving on the dock or on the beach. Pirate101 has to keep the theme. So cars wouldn't be ideal.
we have penny farthings driving on the dock and beach

i thought it would be a cool idea since pirate101 is in the steampunk era

Ensign
Feb 08, 2014