Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Parrot Problem. :c

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Hello...KingsIsle, I have..a question.. Is there a way I can buy a 20$ Target Gift Card without going to a Target store? I don't have a Target anywhere close to my current location and I would like to get my hooks on a parrot, I have always wanted one, and I missed my chance during the Boochbeard Bundles. Please help! I'm willing to do anything for help. (Or at least see what you could do about a Parrot Pet in the Crown shop?) Uh, thanks for your consideration.
A really upset pirate, I mean, Jacob
(P.S. I am willing to pay 20$. I don't expect to steal, stealing is WRONG)

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
some target stores sell online you might be able to get the card that way.

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I think once, when I still played Wizard101, I saw you could buy the cards online for it. So I'm guessing Pirate101 would be the same.

Petty Officer
Dec 05, 2009
there really should be a parrot pet in the crown shop. when you think of pirates you think of parrots it kinda goes together, at least that's what Hollywood taught us.

Administrator
Unfortunately Target does not offer prepaid cards for purchase online. I believe the only prepaid Pirate101 cards that are offered online by a store currently are the ones available through Walmart.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
I thought it was called a budgie
A budgie is a parrot. They are in the family Psittacidae having a hooked beak, feet with two toes in front and two in back, & hold food in their foot, among a whole lot of other qualifications but basically they are just as much a parrot as a Macaw or an Amazon or and African Grey is. They all make wonderful pets and will talk, some better than others and as Alex the African Grey showed us, they have an understanding and usage of language to that of a 3 to 5 year old, when taught as you would as child. I used this teaching for an African Gray I had for 20 years and she truly used language appropriately, for the most part. Yea, sometimes she just loved to hear herself talk but she would amaze me countless times with saying the right thing at the right time. My, I have digressed Sorry. lol

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
A budgie is a parrot. They are in the family Psittacidae having a hooked beak, feet with two toes in front and two in back, & hold food in their foot, among a whole lot of other qualifications but basically they are just as much a parrot as a Macaw or an Amazon or and African Grey is. They all make wonderful pets and will talk, some better than others and as Alex the African Grey showed us, they have an understanding and usage of language to that of a 3 to 5 year old, when taught as you would as child. I used this teaching for an African Gray I had for 20 years and she truly used language appropriately, for the most part. Yea, sometimes she just loved to hear herself talk but she would amaze me countless times with saying the right thing at the right time. My, I have digressed Sorry. lol
Chrissy, why apologise for offering such amazing, accurate information?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CdeWinter on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy, why apologise for offering such amazing, accurate information?
Lol you are right and I thank you. I only meant to show that budgies were parrots, I hadn't planned on giving intelligence stats and sharing my experiences, that just sort of spilled out . That's what I was referring to about digressing. Parrots are near and dear to my heart and it's hard to not share all that good stuff I have learned.