Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

book 15 ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
This topic is where you share your ideas for book 15! We already know that we are returning to Valencia, but what are the quests? let me give you an example using my idea for the first quest in the book:
Quest: Port Regal... In Ruins?
Avery: So, you need to get to Valencia? There is a stormgate to Valencia near Port Regal, but it is blockaded by Marleybone's navy! Thanks to you, Marleybone won against Valencia and now they have control of the stormgate. Governor Stanley in Port Regal will give you permits, but the city was burned down by the war! Here, take these travel papers that will allow you into the town to speak to the Governor. Good Luck!
new goal: explore Port Regal in Port Regal Docks
Bonnie Anne: Look at this place! It's been burned to the ground! There are the guards that will let us in.
new goal: talk to guard in Port Regal Docks
Guard: Do you have travel permits? Good. So, Avery sent you? You want to see the governor? He's in his mansion on the hill. Go right in the front door
new goal: talk to Governor Stanley in Governor's mansion.
Stanley: Welcome back to Port Regal, or what's left of it! You need travel papers to go to Valencia? no easy task.
End of quest.
Please give me feedback or post a new quest!

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
CaptainBunny093 on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
This topic is where you share your ideas for book 15! We already know that we are returning to Valencia, but what are the quests? let me give you an example using my idea for the first quest in the book:
Quest: Port Regal... In Ruins?
Avery: So, you need to get to Valencia? There is a stormgate to Valencia near Port Regal, but it is blockaded by Marleybone's navy! Thanks to you, Marleybone won against Valencia and now they have control of the stormgate. Governor Stanley in Port Regal will give you permits, but the city was burned down by the war! Here, take these travel papers that will allow you into the town to speak to the Governor. Good Luck!
new goal: explore Port Regal in Port Regal Docks
Bonnie Anne: Look at this place! It's been burned to the ground! There are the guards that will let us in.
new goal: talk to guard in Port Regal Docks
Guard: Do you have travel permits? Good. So, Avery sent you? You want to see the governor? He's in his mansion on the hill. Go right in the front door
new goal: talk to Governor Stanley in Governor's mansion.
Stanley: Welcome back to Port Regal, or what's left of it! You need travel papers to go to Valencia? no easy task.
End of quest.
Please give me feedback or post a new quest!
You have a really good idea. I like it

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Quest: Back to the Ship!
Governor Stanley: The Stormgate to Valencia has been blockaded by the Royal Navy, but getting into it is the problem. At the other side awaits the Armada, and you'll not only need a windstone to get past, but you'll need to be disguised as an Armada ship...or a Valencian frigate! That's it! You can disguise yourself as a trader to get past the Stormgate! How in blazes you'll do that, I'll never know.
Catbeard: Let's go see our old friends at Savoy Mercantile, perhaps they'll know a way we can get a trading ship.
New Goal: Talk to Sullivan at Savoy Mercantile, Port Regal
Gilbert: The prodigal pirate returns, to sneak past our mutual foe? Oh, sorrow...
Sullivan: Oh shut it, you. You need a Valencian frigate? Not very easy, old friend. The Armada has been attempting to make trade deals themselves, but the Merchant Families won't allow them. The only known maker of Valencian trading frigates is an old unicorn named Captain Steed, in Aragon Skyway.
Ratbeard: Steed? He'll help us - we did help his little Resistance...
New Goal: Talk to Captain Steed in Captain Steed's Villa
Captain Steed: Ah, so what can I do for you my friend? A Valencian trading ship? Not an easy thing to gain, my friend. You could get the parts to one...you still have your old disguise? Excellent. Speak to Librarian Adelmo on how to obtain parts for a ship, at the Academy of Sivella. He can guide you.
New Goal: Speak to Librarian Adelmo at Sivella
Librarian Adelmo: Make a Valencian ship? How fascinating! You'll need a rudder, the magic the Armada uses to sail the skies, and wood. You can get all of those from Armada ships.
New Goal: Obtain Ship Parts in Aragon Skyway
Monkey King: We've got the parts - let's get back to the old unicorn.
Captain Steed: Excellent. My dockmaster can make your ship in no time. When you get past the Stormgate in Port Regal, you shall be in Florenzia Skyway, at the Isle of Caligostro. Whatever you could seek there, I know not.

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
I like everyone's ideas!
Does anybody else have any ideas to share?
Captain Bunny Out
See you in the Spiral !
Tireless Blake West level 48
Sandy Noah Collins level 18
Liam Jackson level 9