Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mojo Rising Bug

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
I've found an epic ability bug with mojo rising! I was playing at some time and I defeat an enemy with my staff. After I defeat the enemy, I noticed mojo rising didn't trigger. I was also in range with another enemy. Can you find out why mojo rising isn't triggering?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Shipmate271 on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
I've found an epic ability bug with mojo rising! I was playing at some time and I defeat an enemy with my staff. After I defeat the enemy, I noticed mojo rising didn't trigger. I was also in range with another enemy. Can you find out why mojo rising isn't triggering?
This has been reported and a whole thread has been made over this already.

if you really want to use rising DON'T use any staffy combo weapons and go back to using staffs that are 45+ and below

Ensign
Feb 07, 2010
CaptainBlackBart on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
This has been reported and a whole thread has been made over this already.

if you really want to use rising DON'T use any staffy combo weapons and go back to using staffs that are 45+ and below
I have the Darkwood Wand from Mooshu, but it still won't trigger...

Administrator
Thanks for your reports! We're taking a look at it.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Thanks for your reports! We're taking a look at it.
Thank you One-Eyed Jack for all your help in this.

Ensign
May 16, 2010
any update on Rising activating with max gear i shouldn't have to go back to a +45 weapon to get it to activate

Administrator
Sorry, no update on a fix yet, but we are aware of the problem and are working to correct it.

Thanks for your reports!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
I have triggered Mojo Rising on July 11. I was fighting Moo Manchu and I got his wand. I go and help a friend and we were in combat. I defeat an enemy with Moo Manchu's Wand (it only hits up to 1 square) and I noticed Mojo Rising triggered. What I am thinking right now is that Staffs that attack up to 5-9 squares will not trigger Mojo Rising, while with wands that attack up to 1 square will trigger Mojo Rising. I think we are one step closer to finding the case

Ensign
May 16, 2010
Hmm now thats interesting cause all of my WD comps (except Dr. Noh) have a multi-square attack. I wonder if the game is treating AoE attacks as skill attacks

Ensign
Mar 04, 2013
Shipmate271 on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
I have triggered Mojo Rising on July 11. I was fighting Moo Manchu and I got his wand. I go and help a friend and we were in combat. I defeat an enemy with Moo Manchu's Wand (it only hits up to 1 square) and I noticed Mojo Rising triggered. What I am thinking right now is that Staffs that attack up to 5-9 squares will not trigger Mojo Rising, while with wands that attack up to 1 square will trigger Mojo Rising. I think we are one step closer to finding the case
Hmm, that makes a lot of sense! Since most people have AoE Staffs, it doesn't trigger, just like when Bonnie Anne kills an enemy using Scatterblast, it doesn't trigger Double Tap. It could just mean that the game's AI is limited to not be able t choose an enemy to attack again. Maybe.