Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Too much money

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
I have a 100k gold, all my companions are 50, my house is fully stocked and my inventory is full. Can you please increase the gold cap or at least allow me to gift some to other players?

Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Chinspinner on Apr 27, 2013 wrote:
I have a 100k gold, all my companions are 50, my house is fully stocked and my inventory is full. Can you please increase the gold cap or at least allow me to gift some to other players?
Gifting Gold would be amazing, as I have max gold on all 4 of my grandmasters.

Here is a tip to put it to good use though:

Make yourself another class to play while we wait for KI to update. It can prove fun after all - especially when you progress with a friend.

Now, buy ship parts, (Mooshu and Marleybone) and pass them into shared bank to give to your new baby character. (These ship parts are expensive, but they sell for 800 - 1300 gold - Which is hefty for a new character)

He/she will not have any money issues for a long time, and you can buy training points to your hearts content XD.

Oh, and while you're at it, give them some of the "Full Inventory" stuff as well... Im sure you dont want ever drop from now on to get destroyed heh?

Take it from a guy who is balancing ALOT of drops and has 4 Grandmasters :P I do it all the time, each character is easier with money :)