Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What should they put into the game?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 04, 2012
I think that they should add many thing to this game. one thing that they should add is a bazaar. they should also some more mounts and bundle packs. and lastly they should add some more houses'. what do you think that they should add

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
One of my pirates is a witchdoctor and we hear that the armada banned magic so what if we get to rescue the teachers from Ravenwood and you could choose all of them or any you want to join your crew?! I'm also saying this because the librarian from Ravenwood is in the Cool Ranch and Prospector Zeke, etc. are in the game so why not the professors? Oh yeah please don't forget Arthur Wethersfield when accepting this idea! Oh and one more thing. Please oh please add Marleybone and a quest for us to meet our foster father no matter what planet they're from!

Ensign
Aug 18, 2011
Magnificent Kiley on Jan 18, 2013 wrote:
One of my pirates is a witchdoctor and we hear that the armada banned magic so what if we get to rescue the teachers from Ravenwood and you could choose all of them or any you want to join your crew?! I'm also saying this because the librarian from Ravenwood is in the Cool Ranch and Prospector Zeke, etc. are in the game so why not the professors? Oh yeah please don't forget Arthur Wethersfield when accepting this idea! Oh and one more thing. Please oh please add Marleybone and a quest for us to meet our foster father no matter what planet they're from!
First, the librarian in wizards is Harold Argleston.. the one in Cool Ranch is Desmond Argleston. Maybe Desmond is a relative of a Harold, but they are not the same person... er.. dog.

Second, I'm all for rescuing the Ravenwood teachers from the armada and I wouldn't mind getting Professor Falmea on my crew. Especially since Falmea is my favorite wizard professor!

Crafty Kiley Hawkins Lv: 50

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
A mount shop that would sell permanent mounts for gold. I've always wanted a permanent mount but don't want to spend crowns on it.

Ensign
Sep 25, 2012
They need to put poison for either scorpion pet or for the scorpion crew member, I would like to see in the weapons you buy for crowns some axes or spears for the the other classes all i see is pistols, rifles and cutless, also can we have a badger, hedgehog, or a kangaroo crew member with kangaroo that has a wallaby that jumps out pouch with shotgun or a bomb that would be cool.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I would love to rescue my old teacher Alhazred sorry if I got your name wrong matey. Also I think we should have the stitching lady that comes along with Zeke like in Wizard101