Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Our very own pirate character quotes

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Hello pirates every where I was thinking why not make our own pirate quotes.

Romantic Rebbeca Ivring"We have to fight for our glory and over come our weaknesses

Merciful Esmme"There is nothing we can't do if we just try

I can't remember the rest of my character names

Romantic Rebbeca ivring"we have to take the whole map to get to el dorado even Kane has a weakness we just have to find it

Ensign
May 24, 2014
grusome william abbot should say: it doesn't matter if you lose the first few times you fight someone just get better until you can seriously kick that enemy's butt

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My favorite exclamation when things don't go right is " Barnacles! "
However I do have a motto I use in RL- " A well-directed imagination is the source of great deeds. "

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
jack nightingale - " its not weapons that win a fight, its your brain... and since armada don't have one that would explain allot"

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
"For honor, for glory, for victory!"---Slick Michael Radcliffe.

"Clockwork Yum......Industry's greatest gift!"---Gracie Conrad.

"Captain, have you gone MAD!?!?"---Bonnie Anne upon seeing me sail towards Scylla.

"Captain my Captain......why do you not like what I an' I have done?"----Old Scratch as I scold him for making Clockwork Yum.

"Well....ain't that just a daisy."---Duck Holliday upon beating Cullian Dalton (Weasel Gambler) in a high-stakes game of Poker. (Actual quote from the movie Tombstone!)

"Clonk clack crackle"----Prince Yulefest upon being oiled for the first time since New Year's Eve.

"Y'know, back when I was a wee rat, my father would have NEVER let me use one of those fancy sparkshooters!" Ratbeard, reminiscing about his childhood.

"I will think of more, don't worry!"----Michael, reassuring you that I will have more quotes soon!

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Cruel Madeline- "use your advantages to help others disadvantages"
Stormy Megan- "it takes a helpful mind to create a useful tool"

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
My pirates tend to be a laconic bunch, but certain feline members of their crews use the battlecry "Them's good eatin'!!" whenever we take on flying fish and such like.

Chase, my senior musketeer, who travels with a female buccaneer with attitude (and a really big sword) has been known to observe "You don't want to do that" to opponents as they run up to take a swing at her. So far, he has been right every time.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
Petty Alicia Cog: "Pressing forth is not the only option. Sometimes, to move forward, you must turn back..."

Words of advice for all of you, and it's my catchphrase (Kinda)

Petty Alicia Cog

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Misty Jackson : "I don't care what others may say, I'll stay on my path and finish what I set out to do." and "Be prepared for any and all dungeons you may enter!"

Brynn Laveer : "If at first you don't succeed, grab some friends and kick the enemies' butts the second time around."

Kestrel Hawkins : "We can do whatever we need to, if we believe in it!"

Flint Ashford : "Just run in and start bashing up the bad guys!"

Lucas Ironside : "Friends are important. Keep them close, and your enemies even closer. Well, unless you're going to get in a battle. Then you can keep your distance."

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
jesusfollower363 on Jul 3, 2014 wrote:
Cruel Madeline- "use your advantages to help others disadvantages"
Stormy Megan- "it takes a helpful mind to create a useful tool"
my pirate likes to talk a lot so here are his quotes: "gimmme the yum and nobody gets hurt!" "kick his butt! no not literally!" "friends are important, even if they may seem annoying, you never know when you may need them at your side" "all i need is a really big blade and then i'm ready"

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Scarlet Freeman: "Rules? Oh, the terms of agreement we both agreed on about our deal/duel/insert event here. Yeah, I forgot to add this in a clause of my own, but I tend to look for loopholes in agreements like these. I'm only sorry that I'm not sorry. Sorry."

Angel Young: "Don't quote me on this, but Scarlet's kind of off her rocker. Not like that really matters, seeing as how her off-the-rocker plans seem to get us out of trouble. Most of the time. As for the other half of the time, her plans only get us into MORE trouble. Again, don't quote me on that."

Alura Windlass: "Where's the food in this house/on this ship?"

Kyle Radcliffe: "I CANNOT be related to Alura and Scarlet." x facepalm of doom x

Timothy Spencer: "You mean I'M the one in charge of these people?" :S

Leo Ironside: "Wait, I'm joining THEIR crew? ...Get. Me. OUTTA HERE."

Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Cruel Madeline also says this "you just gotta bolieve you will be the boss!" Lol

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2012
Audrey Carter - "You're already dead by the time you see my face."

Scarlet Carter - "Splitting up is a very bad idea!"
Payton Carter - "Come at me, bro!"

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
George- "The best things are never thought of as good."
Fearless- "Yum and Shadow make a good combo."
Sly- "Senatus Populuquese Aquilius."
Grace- "Sometimes, you need just a little wind to push at your back. Sometimes you need a big giant colossal hurricane for that. I can do both!"

...I'm back...

Petty Officer
Aug 27, 2010
"Do not think that I am here to help you, to protect you. The Amber Horde may overrun the entirety of MooShu for all I care. I am only here for my own selfish deeds, to sap the last pieces of gold from your pockets before you wither away. I am a pirate, a criminal, a greedy pig who is no better than the Inoshishi, and may you never make the mistake of confusing me for something else."-Felix Eastwick, upon addressing a villager in Tien Hong village.

"The road to the netherworld is laid with good intentions, and encrusted with good deeds."-Felix Eastwick, participating in the Holy Monquisition's debate on the subject of angering the Holy Simian.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
hmm lets see here here's a few

fearless talon Lewis wow they think they can beat me with a STICK??? thats just sad

golden leook enough with the talk can we just fight already?

i have some more quotes i might post more later

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I've got some more!

"Did I mention that my father is Zeus?"---Hawkules, telling us about his old man for the 1,000th time.

"......................................"---Lightning Ninja, who is not amused at this thread.

"Captain, Ratbeard and Bonnie are fighting again."---Lucky Jack Russell, who keeps me informed on the Ratbeard/Bonnie Anne yelling war.

"We fight with honor, courage, and we fight to defend what is right. Now, we fight to stop an evil force from taking what is not theirs!"---Masamune Goto, describing what we do.

"Our eyes lie on courage, honor......strength. When war breaks out, we'll be the first ones to fight, and the last ones to leave after the job is done."---Wagyu Sanjuro, adding onto what Masamune said.

"I wonder.....will the captain finally let me change out of these stupid clothes?"---Mistletoad, upon realizing how stupid his clothes are.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Bonnie Annie-Captain do we have to go ship shopping can't we go to a tavern and get yum for once.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Kai Alcott- "Do I have to?"
Felix Alcott- "I don't wanna."
Laura Alcott- "Why are my brothers so lazy?"
Taryn Shield- "Why does Headmaster Ambrose send us wizards to fight and die, while he sits in his chair doing paperwork, with the fate of the Spiral on the line?"

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
Rat-beard-yar get me some yum
I'm not going to go get some yourself

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
"The horizon never ends."

-Generous John Parker

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
"In the fog of war, it's hard to see beyond the next leg of the mission, or the next punch in a fight. I did everything to save Earth with my friends from the Armada. But when the fog finally lifted.........there wasn't much left to save." Michael Radcliffe, re-living events from his past.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I will nevvvvver surrender to you kane

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Black Rose: "Get out of the way before I blast ye with me gun mate!"

She often talks about blasting stuff as her number one answer.