Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

For The Administrators and Developers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 20, 2012
Can you at least give me a riddle or a hint or something about when the next major update (like new worlds) comes to Pirate101. I would really appreciate it.

Administrator
We haven’t yet made any announcements concerning the next book of Pirate101; however, we are always hard at work on improving players’ game and creating new worlds. Stay subscribed to the normal news outlets for information as it become available.

Thanks!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jun 27, 2014 wrote:
We haven’t yet made any announcements concerning the next book of Pirate101; however, we are always hard at work on improving players’ game and creating new worlds. Stay subscribed to the normal news outlets for information as it become available.

Thanks!
bind mew basically confirmed it was Valencia... so in a way you have, but that's all you've given us so you got me there

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
Why does everyone keep asking what the next world will be. Anyone who has actually got to the level cap ( me) all know that its Valencia Part 2. Ratbeard says in the game: How in blazes are we supposed to sneak in there again?

Ensign
Oct 08, 2012
How are we gonna sneak in there? Well go to another world and go to that place! Like Monquista, you need paper work for stuff. Probably Krok is gonna be the next world.

Petty Officer
Feb 05, 2013
WyvernBlaze on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
How are we gonna sneak in there? Well go to another world and go to that place! Like Monquista, you need paper work for stuff. Probably Krok is gonna be the next world.
Nah, not krokotopia. But we might go there later on for more artifacts to define something else?