Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question about practice points

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I am a level 55 witch doctor with Privateer being my second class. I have used all my practice points,even those from the Zeke Quest, and still seem to have one left over. However, I don't see any more skills available from the Privateer trainer. Will some become available or am I required to get skills from another class now? I guess what I am asking is whether the amount of secondary skills cap out?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on May 10, 2014 wrote:
I am a level 55 witch doctor with Privateer being my second class. I have used all my practice points,even those from the Zeke Quest, and still seem to have one left over. However, I don't see any more skills available from the Privateer trainer. Will some become available or am I required to get skills from another class now? I guess what I am asking is whether the amount of secondary skills cap out?
Ratbeard has assured us that more good stuff is in the works for us so you will be able to use it when the game advances.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
hi and yes, you do have to go to a second class trainer now, since you are a , i would suggest going to a buccaneer class trainer, you are going to need the defense

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
From what I have seen, you are limited in the choice of Powers/Talents from trainers other than your own class. I think the reason is the higher level Powers/Talents are what make each class different from all other classes so I don't think that they will be modifying that cap in the near future. I would suggest that you look at other classes to use your Practice Points on. The schools that I usually use for practice points are Privateer, Witchdoctor, Swashbuckler and, occasionally, Musketeer. Privateer for Healing is obvious. Witchdoctor for spells and Spooky Talent. Swashbuckler for being able to move quickly around the Battleboard, the talent to hide from enemies for at least 3 turns, and the attacks that at least double the damage for Melee weapons.