Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Grits/Guts/Guile experience pump.

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Dec 16, 2009
Hi there Ratbeard and co, I have been enjoying experimenting with the ggg mechanics in the test realm. At first glance due to the addition subtraction mechanics it seems that the system is designed to promote maximizing one stat. However after doing some math I realized that by alternating training one can maximize one stat and come very close to maximizing the others. Before publishing the information on how to do this I would like to confirm that this is intended and not a bug. See attached thread on central for an example of what this method of training can achieve.

Ensign
Aug 13, 2009
Very much interested to know if this is intended, also.

Administrator
Eric Stormbringer on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Hi there Ratbeard and co, I have been enjoying experimenting with the ggg mechanics in the test realm. At first glance due to the addition subtraction mechanics it seems that the system is designed to promote maximizing one stat. However after doing some math I realized that by alternating training one can maximize one stat and come very close to maximizing the others. Before publishing the information on how to do this I would like to confirm that this is intended and not a bug. See attached thread on central for an example of what this method of training can achieve.
Hi, Pirate! According to our designers here, this is working as intended.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*