Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

moving ships to the shared banks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
I spent 5.000 crowns on a ship and I was under the impression that I was going to be able to transfer my ship from one player to another threw my shared bank. So I go and make a new Pirate and now I can not transfer over my ship to my new player. They should really change that.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2012
Yes I agree it is annoying to buy a crowns ship on one character but then you cant transfer it over to a new one. But I don agree with the decision because you could have a lvl 65 ship on a lvl 5 character.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
kduff8312 on Apr 12, 2014 wrote:
I spent 5.000 crowns on a ship and I was under the impression that I was going to be able to transfer my ship from one player to another threw my shared bank. So I go and make a new Pirate and now I can not transfer over my ship to my new player. They should really change that.
Hi KDuff. Welcome to the message boards. Yea that seems a pain but it has always been that way. Ships stay with the pirate that purchased them. Maybe ships changing hands are bad luck in the Spiral.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
There are several things that you can't transfer through the Shared Bank: Ships, Companions, and Houses just to name the major few. It has been this way since Pirate101 started and I don't think they are going to change it anytime soon.

Things that you can transfer (except for those marked NO TRADE) are equipment for your Pirate, ship equipment, Housing Items, Mounts, and Pets (haven't seen a way to trade Pet Snacks or Pet gear yet).

What I am doing is not buying ships from the Crown Shop but I am buying ship equipment from the Crown Shop which, when I get better equipment for my ship, I can transfer the old equipment to another Pirate.

I am buying Houses from Crown Shop but I am buying them with Gold, not Crowns. However, if I have more than 3 houses (this includes my Bunkhouse), I have to buy an Extra Housing Space Elixir to be able to use the new house (for about 3500 Crowns). The game won't let me buy a house if I don't have the space for it.