Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A second junior engineer?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
My lvl 58 WD is off to rescue Rupert in the Anarchy in the MB quest. I notice that the rewards offered is a companion dog that looks like Gracie Conrad,and is identified as Junior engineer, NP, gold, and XP. I have Gracie already.

This is probably a typo of some sort. I will find out soon, but I just wanted to let you know.

Administrator
As you most likely discovered, this quest is kind of a mini promotion quest for Gracie Conrad.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
As you most likely discovered, this quest is kind of a mini promotion quest for Gracie Conrad.
just a idea jack but when you mouse over the companion in that quest it shows up as gracie ofc but it only shows what she has in the way of skills when you first get her.

I was thinking if they placed a picture of the war golem in the skill area when players mouse over the companion it will show up that they are gaining a skill.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
Yes I did find out. Just sounded odd. Thanks Jack!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainBlackBart on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
just a idea jack but when you mouse over the companion in that quest it shows up as gracie ofc but it only shows what she has in the way of skills when you first get her.

I was thinking if they placed a picture of the war golem in the skill area when players mouse over the companion it will show up that they are gaining a skill.
I agree totally since it is the golem skill you are receiving, not Gracie. Perhaps a picture of Gracie and the golem or Gracie casting it so it won't be mistaken for a whole new companion golem.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
i know its really weird but that is the quest that gracie gets the golem spell! but i think her title "junior engineer" will never changed