Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tavern cellars in our ship!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Wouldn't it be cool to go into that little door on our ship and it would be a Tavern Cellar!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Zlyxer on May 15, 2013 wrote:
Wouldn't it be cool to go into that little door on our ship and it would be a Tavern Cellar!
yes

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
I like this idea and have thought of similar since Beta. I don't think it would have to be a "tavern" cellar, or even a cellar at all. I would like to see my crew and this might serve some purpose, ex: minigames, mojo refill, etc.

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
Oh yeah. A very good idea. It would be also cool to also do promotions their to.

Captain
May 13, 2011
thats probably where my companions hang out when i sail. would make sense to see whats behind the door

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
so true i hope KI is going to do that! and makes houses the same as a tavern celar but you get to chose where you place your companions! so that when a companion can promote you can just click on the house button

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
you know i always wondered what was behind that

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Yes it would, I've been wanting to be able to go inside the ship for a while now.

Red James Hawkins Level 54 Privateer

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Ohh yes that is the worlds second best idea ever!!!!!!! I would very much like to go inside my ship. Maybe you could also decorate it like your house control where your companions stand there. You could also have a table where your pieces of the El Dorado map are on display for you to view!!
Lily Evans

Ensign
Dec 14, 2009
Wow, just wow! This would be awesome! Hope it happens
This would be the greatest addition yet! (Besides the Major Updates)